0.11.0c Patch Notes

Does the bloodrage fix include the quality bonus?
Sound still do not working. Sound effects is playing all game at max volume setup whatever u do.
Guild: [NES] Nemesida
IGN: Dairiana EK TANK 83 lvl
Last edited by 6Deimos6 on Jun 7, 2013, 5:41:57 AM
"
6Deimos6 wrote:
Sound still do not working. Sound effects is playing all game at max volume setup whatever u do.

Would you be able to post this to Bug reports forum, ideally with your OS, and some hardware details (like motherboard, soundcard).

We have having trouble replicating this!

not getting the anarchy/onslaught options
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
not getting the anarchy/onslaught options

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.0c
  • Fixed a bug where you create (frozen) characters in leagues before their registration period started by using the league selection drop down on the character screen.
    You're not supposed to for another 15 hours or so.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
- deleted - cold boot after patch fixed problem
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
Last edited by WippitGuud on Jun 7, 2013, 6:35:14 AM
0.11 patch is great but I have much more desync with it, then before :(
Please fix desync asap this is first game with so huge desync i ever played.
apart from the not completely solved desync, i had to post to congratulate ggg with this kick-ass patch
x
"
Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.

Its ladder display is limited to 15000, this essentially means that the present 15000 are locked in and nobody else will be listed in the future unless they climb above the lowest level number of the 15000 due to all the dead people cluttering up things.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.

Its ladder display is limited to 15000, this essentially means that the present 15000 are locked in and nobody else will be listed in the future unless they climb above the lowest level number of the 15000 due to all the dead people cluttering up things.

Maybe they should only do it for the top 100?

"Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey."

It would have been nice if this was retroactive but it doesn't seem so.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info