0.9.11c Patch Notes

"
Targuil wrote:
Large chest fix, when?

It doesn't seem to be a problem in party, but I killed the Weaver last night, solo, and the large chest dropped 5 white items. I don't think that's right. ;)
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Any information on the unqiues or do we have to find them?
Needs more Ice Arrow imo
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
large chests needs to be fixed.
Tired of saying how much i love the new patch, especially the new skill tree (can't speak about maps, since i still have a long path to endgame...).

Just a minor thing about new skill tree though: near the "iron reflexes" node there are 3 nodes related to attack speed while dual wielding. Acoording to description they provide the same bonus (4% increased attack speed while dual wielding"), but they differ in name (dual wield speed/attack speed while dual wielding). It confused me at the beginning and i spent like 2 minutes hovering mouse on one and on the other to catch the difference, while there were not...
BTW, this was on the web skill tree, haven't checked ingame.

BTW2: i loved the look of new skill tree on the demo video (all those flashy colors)! Will it stay like it is or you plan to change it later?

Cheers
Fat Moe: What have you been doing all these years?
Noodles: Been going to bed early...
(i guess he didn't have a beta key...)
Hi,

i dont like that some skill and support gems are removed from questlines. I think its better for ggg and players that they can test so mutch things as possible. Or ramp up drope rate for gems without quality.

Cucu..

Bee´s Funf Fun Builder .. Eifel
"
Progammer wrote:
No where in the gaming world has a dev respond so fast about a problem with the current map system.

Chris = all existing gods combined

So Chris = 0? :P

Great job on the patches GGG, you guys are truly peerless.
Pretty happy about the maps change. I'll be able to accumulate them while I grind up enough to not get ganked by the Vaal Oversoul. He scares me.
I would like to just state that i'm having more fun with the new map system then I have had in a very long time with PoE. After 8 months of dedicated playing I would have to say this is one of my favorite additions along with the new skill tree. Great job GGG!

"
NotSorry wrote:
Needs more Ice Arrow imo

THIS! 1000 x THIS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info