Teaser of Anarchy League

"
canzpl wrote:
"
Nyraeus wrote:

I find myself really bored at level 81 grinding Catacombs and 66-67 maps because I still wear a 4L and have no currency. I don't like trading that much, and I've wasted what little currency I find trying to gamble better items. It would have been far better to trade/spend that currency than use it, but I like the fun of making/finding my own stuff, so I often use it instead, to my all too soon regret. :\ I have no idea how many fusings I've spent on a 6 socket astral plate trying to get 5L, but I've sold what few orbs I have found for more. I have no idea how anyone accumulates any amount of wealth, I've never had more than ~5 chaos and 30 alchs. No one will take my alchs either, even if I offer them for less than they're worth. I think 3 GCPs have dropped for this character, and I've seen one Divine on another character since OB started. How are there so many exalteds in circulation when they never drop? There's no recipe. How are there 20+ exalteds in so many people's stashes?
I love this game, I really do. But what good is RNG on RNG on RNG at .0001% levels in an attempt to keep the game alive when it results in a loss of any feeling of progress, and people reach their limit of mindlessly grinding for a week with no gains.
Someone mentioned in the Eternal Orb speculation thread that it doesn't matter WHAT the orb does, because no one will ever use it. It will only be traded for whatever value its rarity imparts. Truer words have never been spoken.

This game takes me back to Diablo III when I feel like I need to sell anything I find in order to purchase an upgrade from somebody else.

tl;dr: rng is rng, orbs are not to ever be used, only traded. Someone tell me how to accumulate wealth, cuz I can't run alched 69+ maps with bad mods, and I find about 2 chaos a week.

its simple. seems you are playing solo. DONT! if you play in a party -> you instantly get more of everything. solo is a waste of time

no it's not
"
DaleWinters wrote:
[REMOVED] YOU

WHERE IS CUT THROAT LEAGUE?

chill man...
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 27, 2013, 8:32:16 PM
"
canzpl wrote:
"
Nyraeus wrote:

I find myself really bored at level 81 grinding Catacombs and 66-67 maps because I still wear a 4L and have no currency. I don't like trading that much, and I've wasted what little currency I find trying to gamble better items. It would have been far better to trade/spend that currency than use it, but I like the fun of making/finding my own stuff, so I often use it instead, to my all too soon regret. :\ I have no idea how many fusings I've spent on a 6 socket astral plate trying to get 5L, but I've sold what few orbs I have found for more. I have no idea how anyone accumulates any amount of wealth, I've never had more than ~5 chaos and 30 alchs. No one will take my alchs either, even if I offer them for less than they're worth. I think 3 GCPs have dropped for this character, and I've seen one Divine on another character since OB started. How are there so many exalteds in circulation when they never drop? There's no recipe. How are there 20+ exalteds in so many people's stashes?
I love this game, I really do. But what good is RNG on RNG on RNG at .0001% levels in an attempt to keep the game alive when it results in a loss of any feeling of progress, and people reach their limit of mindlessly grinding for a week with no gains.
Someone mentioned in the Eternal Orb speculation thread that it doesn't matter WHAT the orb does, because no one will ever use it. It will only be traded for whatever value its rarity imparts. Truer words have never been spoken.

This game takes me back to Diablo III when I feel like I need to sell anything I find in order to purchase an upgrade from somebody else.

tl;dr: rng is rng, orbs are not to ever be used, only traded. Someone tell me how to accumulate wealth, cuz I can't run alched 69+ maps with bad mods, and I find about 2 chaos a week.

its simple. seems you are playing solo. DONT! if you play in a party -> you instantly get more of everything. solo is a waste of time

have you tried playing with more iir and iiq on your character ? I've made a toon with around 100 IIQ and orbs drop rate have increased dramatically
He's baaaaaaaaack!
Spoiler
You know who I'm talking about.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
DaleWinters wrote:
[REMOVED] YOU

WHERE IS CUT THROAT LEAGUE?

Agree wholeheartedly with the second part of this post, I'm pumped about this announcement but would b even more pumped about CT league.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 27, 2013, 8:32:29 PM
"
DEATHLORDD wrote:
"
canzpl wrote:
"
Nyraeus wrote:

have you tried playing with more iir and iiq on your character ? I've made a toon with around 100 IIQ and orbs drop rate have increased dramatically

I play Hardcore, so I can't afford to prioritize stats that don't help me stay alive. I think my gear just happens to have around 20% IIQ at the moment.
These are just unique monsters that have microtransaction. They have not payed for the effects though hence the name "anarchy".
Looks awesome. Looking forward to 4 month ladders for sure.
I read in the forums that this patch will be delayed a week?

is this true? not a rant. just checking...
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Read from who?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info