New recipe found?

"
VRShiva wrote:
"
txfirefighter wrote:
Seems like a weird recipe...

What is?

for just blue shoes. I guess it is good for races though (something I don't do.)
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I wonder how +10% move speed shoes stack up to a Quicksilver anyway...?

I mean occasional 40% boost (which can be partially squandered if you stop to kill some more mobs or whatever) versus constant 10% move speed.

Also an 'extra' flask slot versus shoes.

If you were trying to run through an area rather than kill stuff in it (pushing to ledge or something in a short race maybe?) then it could be useful, but I don't race that often so I wouldn't know what would be preferred.

And I guess you're probably more likely to find a quicksilver than to find a pair of movespeed boots with how sparsely you use wisdom scrolls on boots in a race.
"
Alfabetica wrote:

And I guess you're probably more likely to find a quicksilver than to find a pair of movespeed boots with how sparsely you use wisdom scrolls on boots in a race.

Lol, I identify every pair of boots i pick up until i get movement speed. It's Essential for racing. The recipe just adds another way to get it. There is a certain side mission that is guaranteed to give you a Quicksilver Flask at the beginning so it can be helpful.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Last edited by billyoatmeal on May 27, 2013, 6:45:57 PM
My guess is how much MS you get is also random. So don't base your opinion on the recipe on the 10% MS part. That's just an assumption. Don't have the client in front of me to confirm at present.

Can anyone confirm if 1) the boots are unided or ided in the vendor window, and 2) that it's always 10%?
"
STRiCK9 wrote:
My guess is how much MS you get is also random. So don't base your opinion on the recipe on the 10% MS part. That's just an assumption. Don't have the client in front of me to confirm at present.

Can anyone confirm if 1) the boots are unided or ided in the vendor window, and 2) that it's always 10%?

White boots + QS + Aug = 10% ID'd single mod blue.

Those boots + QS + Aug = 15% ID'd single mod blue.

One can do this all the way to 30, via 10,15,20,25. That is as long as the ilvl allows.

Oh, and you can also aug your boots to have another prop between upgrades.
They will come back without that 2nd prop, though.
Similarly, a rare boot, as long as it has 10 to 25 MS will come back as a single prop blue with +5% MS.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 28, 2013, 4:58:27 PM
I'll confirm the +30% ability. I just did it with some goathide boots. It won't go any higher though.
"    Cheetah's Goathide Boots" ilvl 31 requires level 44

Now someone can update the wiki!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
i saw this recipe in wiki since I started playing in early Aug. Guess you guys miss it.
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
"
Vinwolfy wrote:
i saw this recipe in wiki since I started playing in early Aug. Guess you guys miss it.

Look at the dates, this recipe was newish back when the thread was posted. Someone necroed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info