how to unignore?

I got on Trade (first time) and managed to get a couple things. I then had a few people whisper me about other items. During this same time apparently a friend rolled a new character and started whispering and sending me invites. I assumed this person was a pushy seller. After the 3rd invite I right-clicked and ignored them. I then find out from my other friend in the party that this person was our friend and trying to get an invite to our group. I send them an invite but now I cannot talk with them. I tried using the /unignore command but it doesn't work on this character. I tested it with ignoring someone randomly from chat and was able to unignore them. The error I get when trying to unignore my friend is "Unable to remove (PlayerName) from ignore list because: The specified character does not exist."

TLDR: Ignored a friend on accident, can't unignore - "Unable to remove (PlayerName) from ignore list because: The specified character does not exist."
we need this..

whats that admin command you can use to see your ignorelist? or is it a secret?

basically i would like an tab added with my ignore list and see it there in a UI tab
Bump

Was trying to whisper someone and ended up ignoring them and then disconnected. Now I will never be able to talk to them again because I forgot how to spell their name. An ignore list for US to see would be nice.

/ignorelist or something?

EDIT: After reading I hear the /unignore command doesn't even work so I guess it doesn't matter if I ever find their name......
Last edited by Zachary5391 on Feb 15, 2013, 8:47:15 PM
"
Chris wrote:
As a temporary solution, we're going to add an admin command that lets us list what accounts are on your ignore list, so if you have a full list and need to remove some, we can give you that information. I've scheduled this as a last minute addition to 0.9.11.

Still not implented...
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqeioj.jpg[/img]
0.10.2 Patch Notes: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/227309

"
There's now a /clear_ignore_list command that will remove all entries from the list of accounts you are ignoring chat messages from. Better management of ignore lists is coming in the future.

If you haven't ignored anyone in a while, hopefully the ones you did aren't online anymore. Otherwise, just add them back. But this command has been in the game for a few weeks.
"
littlextiger wrote:
0.10.2 Patch Notes: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/227309

"
There's now a /clear_ignore_list command that will remove all entries from the list of accounts you are ignoring chat messages from. Better management of ignore lists is coming in the future.

If you haven't ignored anyone in a while, hopefully the ones you did aren't online anymore. Otherwise, just add them back. But this command has been in the game for a few weeks.

As I understood that just erases messages from people on the ignore list. Like if there's a spammer and you ignore them then use this command and go back and read chat logs their messages will no longer be in the logs.
"
fps916 wrote:

As I understood that just erases messages from people on the ignore list. Like if there's a spammer and you ignore them then use this command and go back and read chat logs their messages will no longer be in the logs.

No, it actually empties the list. The entries of chat messages are not deleted, the entries from the ignore list are deleted.
"
Rishijin wrote:
I need a larger ignore list. It is full.

I'd pay real money for it.

THIS!!!

Omg... please!

Between blocking bot-spammers, Russians and Chinese - my ignore-list is... full...
Yep this is pretty much broken as is. Need a list like friends list. Or a saved txt file on our end we can edit.
ignore list full, plz need solution.... spammers EVERYWHERE !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info