Black with Path of Exile logo
144443.9%
White with Tabula Rasa linked sockets
184556.1%
Tabula Rasa shirt all the way.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
Why not both :D
I will bot buy it and i don;t vote
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Some people saying they would prefer the 6linked on a black shirt, since black shirt is over popular than a white one. Then a dude pasted a white tabula 6 linked on the black shirt around page #10 and it looked very bad... so here's the sockets only on a black shirt. Could have been cleaner on the sides, but still you can see what it would looks like.

Last edited by Manu_333 on May 16, 2013, 4:55:41 PM
<Aragorn_voice> Black shirt, you have my vote. </Aragorn_voice>
That being said, I think a black shirt with 6L on the front side and POE logo on the back side would be absolutely terrific ! (Sorry, I didn't read all 23 pages of comments, so I don't know if someone already submitted the idea)
I prefer the PoE logo one. I want the blue shirt that you gave away in supporter packages since I never got one.
I'd love to buy a shirt for the price of a shirt. I have already bought about $40 of points, is there no chance of shirt only sales? I mean shirt only, no microtransaction points, just a shirt.
I love the 6L shirt, people I see in real life who know about Path of Exile will be blown away and people who don't won't know what it is. Ideal.
I like the idea of the tabula rasa shirt, but if there can only be one shirt, it *really* ought to have the name of the game somewhere on it. Inside jokes are cool, but I don't know any PoE players in real life and I'm not sure I would want a supporter t-shirt that nobody but me will ever recognize as being associated with the game.

Aesthetically, I like the black one with the logo a lot more, but I prefer dark colors in general. I would definitely want the black one, and I probably wouldn't want the white one.

edit: I really like the mockup a few posts above me of a black tabula rasa shirt. I know it's not as true to the item, but I'm not gonna buy or wear a white t-shirt. I would be pretty evenly split between the two designs on a black shirt - the PoE logo advertises the game better, but the 6L looks nice and works well as a 'stealth nerd' shirt.
Last edited by solistus on May 16, 2013, 5:59:45 PM
I'll throw money in to support GGG, but not because of the damn T-shirt. No offense, but personally I could do without the t-shirt. An additional digital item or perk is more up my alley.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
I want to advertise this game. If i would wear Tabula Rasa, nobody would know what it refers to.

This is an important point I agree with
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info