Supporter Pack Shirt Poll

Which shirt design do you prefer?

Black with Path of Exile logo
144443.9%
White with Tabula Rasa linked sockets
184556.1%
I want to advertise this game. If i would wear Tabula Rasa, nobody would know what it refers to.
The shirt I'd like to wear around friends who play path of exile: the white one

The shirt I'd actually wear out of the house: Black one

Are these shirts for sale on any custom T-shirt sites like cafepress? If not then please put them there, i will buy both!
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on May 16, 2013, 1:56:37 PM
I'd really like to see a black shirt with 6 linked sockets in front and POE logo on the back. I'd buy many of those!
I love the 6 link idea, but I would be more likely to actually wear something more sublte. Rii made a really cool 6 link t-shirt. This was even before the Tabula Rosa came out. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/285616

There are a few styles.

Edit: Just noticed this was linked previously as well.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
Last edited by jorbarn on May 16, 2013, 2:00:48 PM
My vote is for the black poe shirt, I don't really like the 6l white shirt, I would much rather explain Path of Exile to people, not try to explain the 6l shirt.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"
My vote is for the black poe shirt, I don't really like the 6l white shirt, I would much rather explain Path of Exile to people, not try to explain the 6l shirt.

+1 QFT
Mirror the links so that it looks like an "S" and have it say "Supporter" on it
Why not just give people an option if it's going to be in the higher price bracket?

I'm not going to wear a white tee-shirt. And people aren't going to wonder what the fuck those links are about. Plus, explaining the significance if they did ask would be completely lost on them.

With the POE logo I can at least say "It's a video game where you get to customize a lot of things."

I dunno why, but I always get people asking about stuff that's on my shirts. If it's a band logo that is legible people go "Who is that?"

I never got asked "What's that?" when I wore a Minecraft shirt with a creeper on it. Because it's not a logo. It's not something people can easily ask about. To them it's (the six link on that shirt for instance) just some random shirt I'm wearing with shit on it. People express interest in logos because that's how they've been conditioned.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Last edited by Sairven on May 16, 2013, 2:50:28 PM
lol am crap at making shirts but i would wear this and infact i might evean make one now i made it lmao

with POE logo on back maybe i dunno but if anything the kiwi is the way forward been around since start of game tabla rassa been round a month :(

lol and the desynch rhoah is like 99% of people who die use that as an excuse...
Last edited by zoocubes on May 16, 2013, 3:14:21 PM
"
exorzist wrote:
We. Want. PoE. T-Shirts! NOW :)

I want mine in black 6L RRRRBG and maybe an Infernal Scorpion Pet at the sleeves; How cool would that be yey.

I still stand by my first preference though all white 6L in black shirt will do for me....

Oh hey did I contribute to that 6L idea?... :)
IGN: B_A_R_B_A_R_I_A_N

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info