detonate dead, what support gems should I use?

"
torturo wrote:
Oh,better go 1200% spell dmg+3300 multiplier,why not,sounds realistic.I bet imaginary dmg you count will be much higher.

Retards exist,really.
P.S.
I just checked my shadow,it's 182% spell,312% multiplier and it does SHIT with detonate.I would ask you to explain why,but I won't,because i am tired of noobs.

plz stfu if you have no idea of game mechanics thx alot feb 2013 player calling ppl noobs boy you must be so deluded its not funny its scary

@ op i have a post in the detonate dead skill gem feedback i used to play it in default closed beta its way too dangerous to play it in hc one area screenc rit and you are sooooo dead on reflect
@ retard toturo culling strike works on detonate % amplfier just to show you how less you know now back to your deluded world

on top of that scrubcore why iam not suprised...you are way too pro torturo or not lol
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 15, 2013, 6:50:35 PM
Use your fucking dick beause that gem sucks
I just have it in a spare socket for running tight maps with necros, and just hold the button, then say hi to the necro as the dumb*** just stands there helpless without any idea what to do :P Very helpfull for this matter, didnt ever thought doing a build around it tho.
It is meant to be used on strong high life mobs... not piece of shit crap mobs such as Spawns or monkeys. (Unless u have a totem who uses that on shit mobs automatically anyways.)
"
The mana cost also sky rockets, so it's best to just leave detonate dead at level 1.

When I see advice like this, I cringe. Basically, if the advice is "the gem should not be leveled," then I think the gem must be broken.

does totem reduce phys dmg and dmg from explosion or only phys dmg?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
"
torturo wrote:
concentrated effect
increased area of effect
chance to ignite
fire penetration

added fire dmg is completely out of it,cause of low physical dmg
gem should be kept at lvl 1

This skill sucks anyway,better don't count on it.Use it to punish retarded laggy summoners in ur team.

Do you know how burn works?
lets say you get 300% spell power (Pretty high end)
the base 18% becomes 52%.
lets say it crits with 400% multiplier. That's now 208%
The average mob with 6 people would have 20k-30k life.
when you pop that, you're doing 60k fire damage in 1 shot with 0 supports.
With conc, it goes up to 101k. If you had a shavs and rf/pa that goes up to 294k damage.

that's at least 100k aoe dps burn with prolif.
Bump that number up 5x-6x for rares.
Do you do 100k dps?

I guess you neither do:
http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Detonate_Dead
Spell damage seems to not work with this.

And no one has yet stated the obvious: Another skill to kill the first mob, duh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info