A selection from my PoE pictures folder, inlcuding beta nostalgia

I never had a Hyrri's Ire, which explains a lot, I guess. I can't be the only one seeing this though...

Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Awesome screenshots!

I saved a few :)
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
I never had a Hyrri's Ire, which explains a lot, I guess. I can't be the only one seeing this though...

Can't unsee...
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Also, it's Flatlander woman.

Yeah, and also Laputan Machine. But it was the Fusing Orbs race, hence the bad wordplay. I think the templar got first in his class, but I can't remember.

I am quite curious now which forum member the nightly GGG stalker is. It cannot be Charan, can it? That guy looks kinda 34-ish, you know.

Charan doesn't live in New Zealand, he lives in Australia.

34 ish thanks! Try minus 10 years off that. I'll never forget that night, I knew the GGG studio was only a couple of minutes away (literally 2 minutes drive) and it was about 11:30pm. My best friend is really into his ARPG so I said what the heck, I'll rock up there, surely they'll give me a key.

So I meet Chris/Jonathan/Erik and got two keys, my friend took one and another friend took the other. Other guy didn't use it by the next day and I was pretty excited to just see what the game was like since it was made locally.

Now I've wasted hours and hours and hours of my life, thanks GGG! -_-
I was going to post, not me. I'm terribly shy in real life and would never do something like that. I could easily afford a flight across the Tasman, and I have to admit the NZ GamingPlanet video that revealed roughly where GGG are based makes it look REALLY beautiful...and I still haven't seen Hobbiton...well, maybe someday. Or, even better, maybe GGG could set up a booth at Supanova (our catch-all nerd convention) next year!

My first guess for the office stalker would have been siffin, given some of the posts I've seen, and I would have been RIGHT. Yay!

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Hahaha, those are great. Thanks for sharing with those of us whom are just a few month old Wraeclast newborns =P
hahaha, on my nvidia control panel PoE is referred to as "Phantasy Star Online 2"
Awesome photos, was only going to look at a couple but ended up checking out the whole lot!
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:

As you can see.. it's actually part of the armor. Hyrri seems to be wearing it reversed though. Perhaps a mirror image.
Unavailable
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 10, 2012, 5:57:45 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
http://i.imgur.com/ua49D.jpg

ok.. wait.. what.. wow wow wow wtf.. this for real..

i read http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/31109

i still cant tell if its real.. omg..

someone break the news to me. lightly...

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info