0.10.8 Patch Notes and Short Video

"
Bushido74 wrote:
I would actually spend more real money if I could actually get anything self found. L75 and only two map drops. INCREASE map drops and currency. Until then, my friends and I will be waiting and watching.

Have you read the patch notes? Especially two points should be of interest for you:
"
-Merciless Piety now has a dedicated map drop slot with a chance to drop a level 66 map.
-The Catacombs now has a Scribe’s Rack chest that can drop scrolls or maps.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
i think i prefer the corpses instead the letters, but it is ok to have more background history
''scrolls'' da hell is a scroll? wisdom scrolls? yay more wisdom scrolls FTW
Last edited by zoocubes on May 9, 2013, 7:27:19 AM
When I read the letter addressed to Ender I got in the mood, the mood for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vP0cUBi4hwE

:D hell yeah can't wait an Ender's Game movie. So far I know the author has been part of teh story from beginning to the end, making sure it would portray its vision. Now let's hope that and the actors pulls it off, one of my favorite books of all time :)

That said... nice to see some more lore pop up, definitely world immersion is one of the things still missing from the game. The best bit has to be act 2 and Vaal.
Dat Kraityn indictment.
Today I learnt Kraityn was (is?) a stoner.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
Dat Kraityn indictment.
Today I learnt Kraityn was (is?) a stoner.

:)

I think I learned today that Kraityn wasn't guilty of walking on the cracks in the pavement.
Casually casual.

needed a dictionary to understand half of the text :) nicely written.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Holy Deep Thoughts Batman....

Looks like no Dual totems for me....
Low lever map drops are high enough possibly even to high people have so many there only worth an alch each now. The big issue is staying in maps above lvl 68 or 69 and anything about 74 I still haven't seen one and I have multiple characters around lvl 80+ would love to be able to play lvl 70+ maps more than once a week and I play an average of 8 hours a day.
igns (anarchy)gg_perkits (standard) perkits (hc)lmfaoboy
As a big fan of PoE lore, I'm really happy with the addition of the letters. Good work guys! Looking forward to the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info