What the hell with this 8 hour race, so sad

I love this game. This game is freaking awesome. Seems the poputation is just going south, no idea why. One thing got me tonight. Races 8 hour race I was like ok great competition.

Until 2 hour in I check and no one is even playing. 3 hours in I check top classes. 21 witches top 20 is lvl 1, 20th mara lvl 7 , fn 3 hours in. I thought people who played this game loved the grind and challenge in this game. I do, but I even had to stop. No competition is just not fun at all. 20th shadow and ranger were like lvl 5.

This is just embarrasing to me that no one is the world is grinding race points for even lifetime rewards which would be released one day. I don't get it. Is this game just failing apart for people. Now in gobal chat people QQ about desync, I still don't have that problem. I still think most peoples desync is running through areas with 20 mobs chasing them. Just kill everything in ur way, its a long race lol.

But back to the point I'm just really sad a game I could probly play for many many years is just lacking in population. No idea what can be done but it sucks.
4 hours in whoa 20th witch is lvl 2 :(
R.I.P.
I worked all day and then came home and played some maps

It is a weekday ?

I have 5 RL freinds who play this game and not a single one of them has ever bothered to race as we are still trying to gear up for maps.

I don't think the doom and gloom is near as bad as this forums makes it out to be.

I do think the more leages and races they add the more scarcely populated this game is going to seem just due to the spread.

This is also kind of why I wish the currency drop rates were higher ...as people spread out tradin will be harder and harder and self crafting will be more important.
IGN- Shaeyaena
For me, there is no end game to play, so I stopped playing about a month ago.

I'm still buying a few items every now and then, but that's it. I'm still giving GGG some chance (until the other ARPG is released)

Also, if D3 fixes their game, I'll most likely go back to that.
Last edited by coli on May 8, 2013, 11:46:09 PM
So much for D3 fixing there game ROFLMAO. They just manage to fuck that game up more and more each patch. Plus I don't think they could cause more damage if they tried with this latest dumbass move lol.
"
R.I.P.
lol i didnt die 20th templar sitting in chat talking for the last hour, people die i move up, im just kinda thinking what to do, i love this game, but idk people arent playing it at all

I mean I am even lvl 66 in the 1 month race and its been a week and I'm ranked liek 300 of not even trying, fresh economy to, which everyone wants and still no one is playing.
8hrs in the middle of the week is more commitment than most are willing to give.
"
I love this game. This game is freaking awesome. Seems the poputation is just going south, no idea why. One thing got me tonight. Races 8 hour race I was like ok great competition.

Until 2 hour in I check and no one is even playing. 3 hours in I check top classes. 21 witches top 20 is lvl 1, 20th mara lvl 7 , fn 3 hours in. I thought people who played this game loved the grind and challenge in this game. I do, but I even had to stop. No competition is just not fun at all. 20th shadow and ranger were like lvl 5.

This is just embarrasing to me that no one is the world is grinding race points for even lifetime rewards which would be released one day. I don't get it. Is this game just failing apart for people. Now in gobal chat people QQ about desync, I still don't have that problem. I still think most peoples desync is running through areas with 20 mobs chasing them. Just kill everything in ur way, its a long race lol.

But back to the point I'm just really sad a game I could probly play for many many years is just lacking in population. No idea what can be done but it sucks.

haha I knew these will die sooner then later... rewards suck, thats why I quit... and I was really pumped in season one...
It's an EIGHT HOUR race. Do you see many top racers even playing this? Even the most avid racers are not up for sitting through 8 hours of racing straight.

OMG people don't want to play turbo 8 hours straight game is dead!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info