Tabula Rasa

"
darticus wrote:
Can't you find this thing though?

I dunno about you but if I ever find it, I'll shit myself because all class no req 6link with all colors would do amazing things for leveling a character to merciless.

There are other uses for items besides:

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Think calling a guaranteed 6 link with white slots and no requirements at all, trash, is a bit much.

Now if you can't find it, ignore the above. It's trash.

Of course you can find it.

And yeah, it is an absurdly awesome item for leveling new characters. Obviously nobody is going to use it in maps, but as you say, that's not the whole game.
"
"
darticus wrote:
Can't you find this thing though?

I dunno about you but if I ever find it, I'll shit myself because all class no req 6link with all colors would do amazing things for leveling a character to merciless.

There are other uses for items besides:

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Think calling a guaranteed 6 link with white slots and no requirements at all, trash, is a bit much.

Now if you can't find it, ignore the above. It's trash.

Of course you can find it.

And yeah, it is an absurdly awesome item for leveling new characters. Obviously nobody is going to use it in maps, but as you say, that's not the whole game.

ya i get how OP it is for low level lool

but getting mods on it would immediatly make it lvl 50+req and considering that Stat req is based on the Defencive Bonus nature, nothing requires nothing in stats
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 4, 2013, 9:26:56 PM
Sort of on topic, sort of not, but I'd like to see blank white wildcard slots pop up in the random color/socket spawns of all items. Have them be super rare but possible to appear. Slightly higher chance to boost the socket amount on stuff while gambling, and would add a little variety to socketing.
For some builds, a 6th link is as vital as a 5th link for others.
I.E with BM-Lightning arrow, a 6th link means using a blood magic gem which frees up the mana for 3 40% auras and 30% aura.

For Wander, the 5th link means life leech, the 6th link is a less important accuracy/faster attacks gem.

So if you were BM-LA ranger, and were using a 5L instead of a tabula, you'd be giving up at least 1 passive point, (Pick 3 40%) 50% more armor/1.55% hpregen/14% attackspeed/27% to all res and 4% maxres and 25% physical to cold conversion.

This means, that for a 5L armor to be better than a tabula for an LA ranger, you'd need that armor to provide at least 51%(66%) more armor, 14%(18%) increased attack speed and 6%(7%) move speed, 25%(32%) physical to cold conversion, and either 1.55%(2%) regen or 27%(35)% all res and 4%(5%) max res.
For certain builds, tabula far exceeds the usability of even the best 5Lchests.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on May 4, 2013, 10:01:10 PM
I thought you meant the item in general, not just special ones for race rewards, if they did this than welcome to the threads of people bitching about the race schedule, and no one doing anything other than racing...
Love the Prismatic Sockets of Tabula Rasa
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Tabula is already amazing as is. It will never beat a rare 6L, and it is not intended to. It is a low level unique that can drop in low level areas, it's not intended as a BiS endgame item.
Speaking of 6l.

Can 6link rares even drop? Most slots I've seen on a rare is 5 with no links at all.

I bet a 6link rare dropping is more rare than a mirror and an exalt dropping from the same monster lol.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
"
darticus wrote:
Speaking of 6l.

Can 6link rares even drop? Most slots I've seen on a rare is 5 with no links at all.

I bet a 6link rare dropping is more rare than a mirror and an exalt dropping from the same monster lol.

Of course, and they're far from that rare...

The reason you don't see them is because 6S items drop rarely enough as it is, and even when they do, it's even less likely that they'll roll as a rare. But it can happen, and you'll see one way before you'll see a mirror... lol.
"
MGReaper wrote:
"
darticus wrote:
Speaking of 6l.

Of course, and they're far from that rare...

The reason you don't see them is because 6S items drop rarely enough as it is, and even when they do, it's even less likely that they'll roll as a rare. But it can happen, and you'll see one way before you'll see a mirror... lol.

I doubt I'll see either honestly. Exalted is as high as I will get to see drop wise. And I've seen it twice.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info