Orb of Chance Community Log

"
Are they base items which have a unique form?
I hope people are using items with a unique variant. Currently there are around 500+ items but only 63 can produce a unique in the current beta version.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Are they base items which have a unique form?
I hope people are using items with a unique variant. Currently there are around 500+ items but only 63 can produce a unique in the current beta version.

Precisely why I'm trying to confirm before adding their statistics.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Erg. Is there a list somewhere of what base items along with ilvl we should be trying chance orbs with if we want a shot at a unique?
"
Netherm wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Erg. Is there a list somewhere of what base items along with ilvl we should be trying chance orbs with if we want a shot at a unique?

Unique Item Compendium:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056

Also, iLvL is really only important for gem slots; it doesn't affect the chances for the item to be unique, to my knowledge. If I'm going to be obtaining potential uniques, I'd prefer them to be fully useful. :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
4 Orbs used on rings/amulets (with unique versions).
Output:
3 Magic
1 Rare

This is post-latest patch.

Wish I'd saved up my 100+ chance orbs I recently vendored into scouring =/
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
Last edited by TJJ on Jun 24, 2012, 7:06:05 PM
I just played a bit around with my Orbs of chance and this is what came out (i'll link the items, I think they should have unique variants, but just to be sure; BTW if some item isn't verified - its because i'm using Orbs of scouring as well):

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jun 24, 2012, 7:13:30 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
(making another post, since i don't know if anyone already counted my last items - i guess not, but want to make sure):

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

To summarize this and my previous (right above this one) post:
12 orbs used:
- 10 magic
- 2 rare
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jun 24, 2012, 8:19:24 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
For the last two posts, which items were you using them on? Are they base items which have a unique form?

Onyx amulets, so they could potentially become astramentus.
IGN: KoTao
Thanks guys, adding the stats now.

Would love to hear a dev tell us the actual numbers, would only take a second of their time to reveal it.

That said, I used 28 Orbs of Chance, got 25 blue items and 3 yellow items. These were item level 60+ Onyx Amulets, and item level 29+ Mesh Boots, as well as a couple of item level 29+ Cured Quivers.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info