<<*Promotion for Low Level PvP*>>

"
thizz wrote:
huh, i just made a 28 pvp character the other day.
Rage_______________Quit (15 underscores i think, not sure)

Nice, need any help?
-Official creator of the Low Level PvP Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261543
-Unofficial Path of Exile PvP site
Temporary: http://z13.invisionfree.com/poepvp/index.php?act=idx
Official: http://www.poepvp.dwpu.net/poepvp.html (Not completed)
slowly getting geared, so not really other than duels. i just suffered my first loss (to Opsec) which really showed me how bad my mana issues are, haha, but i'm working on it.
SC Talisman: HVOR
HC Talisman: BRING_BACKUP
I can't play cos my client refuses to update, but I find lld the most interesting part of this game.

How much health do you guys think is enough if you have 80 elemental resists and low armor/ evade and about 100 energy shield, 6 endurance charges and staff block of 25%?

Hopefully the game will start working soon so I can join you guys
Last edited by kurlie on Apr 29, 2013, 1:05:08 PM
"
kurlie wrote:
I can't play cos my client refuses to update, but I find lld the most interesting part of this game.

How much health do you guys think is enough if you have 80 elemental resists and low armor/ evade and about 100 energy shield, 6 endurance charges and staff block of 25%?

Hopefully the game will start working soon so I can join you guys

At least 1k health would probably be good to shoot for.
IGN: _Firebitch

ok so this trash lepvpmaster bm player posted an offer on my thread, which i agreed to sell him for it. Previously he tried to lowball me for the dagger in game with his MAIN account, which I politely turned down. He then jumps on his BM troll account, makes a false offer on my thread, contacts me in game with his MAIN account, says "oh let me offer you 4 gcp if the "other" guy hasn't bought your item yet." I then tell him I will wait for the other player to come on since I agreed on his price. He then jumps on his BM TROLL ACCOUNT LEPVP TRASH and posts "retracted buyer takes too long" and hops back on his in game account and says "hey did u see the guy retracted? sell me the dagger now." now he claims I'm bragging my lvl 28 gear is good, which I never even had a section for lvl 28 gear and starts to whine because I'm exploiting the piece of shit player he is. Good Fucking Game. Opening a report to you to the devs. And even when I've ignored his MAIN account in game, he creates new accounts to harass me in game. This piece of shit player disgusts me and ruins the community. Good thing devs give a shit about this game.

and this idiot says he contacted me 6 times. Buddy, I was online the entire day, made probably 10 trades and not once have you contacted me in game or on forums. Good day troll and I hope other players see you for who you really are. A lying piece of shit dirtbag who spends all his time on a video game harassing other players because you didn't get what you wanted.

what a terrible end to tristram
Last edited by exmse on May 4, 2013, 3:48:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info