after 2 400hours in game im angry

"
dybbuks210 wrote:
I'm sorry that GGG values my time so much that after about 80x T16 Cementary maps with 240quantity where I opened through 500 rare corruptet strongboxes I drop 1 divine orb! I'm done!

In affliction i farmed cemetary all the time. In the end i have looted no less than 1500 union div cards..... And Only One borthers stash (5ex). Someone calculated that on average one should see 1 brothers per 44'ish unions IIRC.

This league i've jumped into farming legion and after a whole week of Nothing, literally Zero i realized legion might have been tad nuked to ground. So.. Kinda wasted my time there.

---

In all honesty T16s feel like barren land, devoid of loot. Most of league mechanics feel eaither unrewarding or are completely unrewarding as heck.
I'm betting my middle nut GGG has secretly pushed loot towards T17s.

"
Alch and go is a currency loosing strategy in league currently, same for most common scarabs, pretty much the only way to make currency aside from getting super lucky is to run niche mechanics like blight or beyond and then sell the drops in bulk for a few c. When I still bothered to try raw currency drops were nearly inextant even in 100+ quant maps, rares worth selling with gravecrafting being a thing didn't exist with the fracture pinata nerf and juice was worth less than half as much as normal, basically the only consistent source of income I found was selling allflame embers for 20 to 40c and corpses for 2 to 3 and occasionally selling a two dozen or so common scarabs for about 20c. Between changing scarabs to count as currency items as far as loot is concerned and general drop rate nerfs making currency became an enormous amount of effort. From messing around with my std chars the best means of generating currency that I found were running legion for high ilevel currency incubators and sanctum. Sanctum will always be good but currency incubators being the primary farm target instead of a nice bonus on top because even 5ways barely drop anything worthwhile aside from near impossible to sell timelesses now suggests that they have nerfed currency drops way to hard.

Beyond is goated as always.

Incursion, beyond with delirium or ambush. Whenever I list my tainted currencies people swarm like they do at an all you can eat buffet after they refilled the cheap meat.
"
deothor wrote:
"
dybbuks210 wrote:
I'm sorry that GGG values my time so much that after about 80x T16 Cementary maps with 240quantity where I opened through 500 rare corruptet strongboxes I drop 1 divine orb! I'm done!

In affliction i farmed cemetary all the time. In the end i have looted no less than 1500 union div cards..... And Only One borthers stash (5ex). Someone calculated that on average one should see 1 brothers per 44'ish unions IIRC.

This league i've jumped into farming legion and after a whole week of Nothing, literally Zero i realized legion might have been tad nuked to ground. So.. Kinda wasted my time there.

---

In all honesty T16s feel like barren land, devoid of loot. Most of league mechanics feel eaither unrewarding or are completely unrewarding as heck.
I'm betting my middle nut GGG has secretly pushed loot towards T17s.

So, how many t17 have you done to come to this conclusion? And I don't mean buying boosts to get 5slots map device.
People forget that affliction is over.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Don't need to be a genius to see that T17 maps have more loot, they literally have 3 implicits that can roll with more maps, more currency, and more Scarabs.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 30, 2024, 6:57:48 AM
I will repeat this once more - Affliction league is over. T16 are still very rewarding, even more than few leagues ago. Saying that all loot was moved from t16 to t17 is based on what? Oh, right, based on affliction expectations.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
I will repeat this once more - Affliction league is over. T16 are still very rewarding, even more than few leagues ago. Saying that all loot was moved from t16 to t17 is based on what? Oh, right, based on affliction expectations.

No.
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

No.

I'm running t16 rn.

"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

No.

For the Standard players reading: we're talking about T16s in Necropolis, which are very rewarding. Standard doesn't matter for this conversation
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

No.

I'm running t16 rn.

If you actually ran T17 maps, I mean for real not bought slots, you would have noticed mobs drop a lot more than t16 maps.

I run both T16 with Twist of fate and Back to Basic, or Harbinger with and delirium, T17 maps with Back to basic; and my juiced t17 maps drop a lot more stuff than my juiced T16.

The T17 maps literally have more loot modifiers, so saying T16 drop more than 17 is either you're just some dude with a lot of bad faith to resell, or just trolling and baiting people with your constant "Affliction is over". Which is more than likely the correct assumption since you made a post asking GGG to to raise the death penalty to 20% a while back. I found it yesterday when I looked up your made up disability.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3435627

Here a proof I do run T17

Spoiler

So you die in 1 hit and claim you can run t17s? ahhhh and your in standard.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 30, 2024, 7:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info