Melee enjoyers?

also forgot i took a enfeeble on hit but since we re playing pob warrior i could add a vulnerability curse manually casted and add 20% more dps ?
I did see that ancestral call and i did mark the close range obviously. If we replace it with multistrike you are still just roughly even on dps with lower ehp and higher budget.
So if you change half your build you can actually get decent dps out of it? Great that you are aware. Are you also aware that you can't have 2 marks at the same time? Sure, remove that enfeeble and get even squishier. Like you are blaming me for having 3,5k life on 95 but you don't have more either. What you don't have though is 20k evasion. You also have less leech and Warbringer. Your chaos res is also bottom tier. You aren't just behind on damage, your behind on EHP as well. You can try nitpicking all you want the overall picture won't change.

Still waiting for an answer to my question btw.

/edit adjusted the POB from last post further to work out some more issues i had overlooked. Stat's are roughly the same.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Apr 27, 2024, 4:30:11 AM
you dont even understand that i have warlord mark to get fast rage at the start of a map. bro. "melee expert"

changing half your build by putting berserk and abyssus ? lol ?

as i thought pointless with you,
exagerating evrything to the caracature and cant even count.

thank me i corrected your fake build. you even left the 5 charge gain on hit on your flask. but compared to a 10x error on your cost per dps , it s indeed a small lazy error

i also have elemental ailment immunity wich you dont. you probably didnt notice it.
Last edited by SerialF on Apr 27, 2024, 8:09:23 AM
Just try and put abyssus on your glass cannon build then and see where it gets you xD

10x error with the cost? Wtf are you even talking about? If you want to freak out because of 2 more charge gain on a flask be my guest.

I have freeze immunity, 50% reduced chill effect, 100% reduced shock effect and enough overcap to nullify scorch if i want to. What more exactly do i need against ailments?

You are right though, this talk is pointless. You are clueless to the point where you can't even realize it. Instead you are blaming everyone and everything around you for your inability. You still haven't even answered my question. You aren't even remotely interested in having a faithful discussion as expected so have a nice day.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Apr 27, 2024, 8:55:06 AM
same same. nice faithful discussioning you re doing indeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info