Elder guardian maps bugged

Hello GGG

I've recently encountered this bug several times in this league.

As the title suggests, there seems to be a bug regarding the "phasing" of the elder guardians in their respective maps.

The guardians end up being "stuck" at their certain phase intervals.
I've only had this happen while trying to phase into the last part of the fights, though have heard/seen it happen at other intervals of the fights.

ATM I'm currently running the guardian maps with Destructive Play, and I have not encountered the bug while playing with other atlas notes.

Image for some sort of clarification of the bug described as above.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, so I can resume my guardian hunting!
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 2:13:31 AM
https://imgur.com/a/udGaZkT
Would also like to add that it also happened to me

https://imgur.com/a/JxTFRiV

Multiple threads for the same issue already. Disable Endless Delirium until GGG comes out with a fix. As long as there is no Delirium in the arena, no bug.
"
Zynical95 wrote:
Hello GGG

I've recently encountered this bug several times in this league.

As the title suggests, there seems to be a bug regarding the "phasing" of the elder guardians in their respective maps.

The guardians end up being "stuck" at their certain phase intervals.
I've only had this happen while trying to phase into the last part of the fights, though have heard/seen it happen at other intervals of the fights.

ATM I'm currently running the guardian maps with Destructive Play, and I have not encountered the bug while playing with other atlas notes.

Image for some sort of clarification of the bug described as above.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, so I can resume my guardian hunting!

F sake

"

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info