Game Has Died,

Should just be able to target farm scarabs and possibly upgrade them.
Like it used to be with jun for winged ones

thought they add stuff like that divination scarab to give everyone more variety on wich maps they run (for mageblood farm etc), if that was the purpose it failed really hard

In general this league added multiple layers of RNG, T17 being random drops, T17 themself and its mods random, uber-fragments being kinda random, scarabs being random, it's lame really.

I also dont understand why they nerved uber-maven (no mobs during memory games)

It's a really weird league
Last edited by Rikku on Apr 13, 2024, 5:42:57 PM
In practice there is no difference to me between scarabs and sextants since I never get the ones I want to use.

Sexyants I could at least roll myself and maybe see something cool.

The good scrabs ate far too rare and trade to annoying to really try and flip cheap scarabs into currency to get rate ones.

Even using 4 bad sextants in the previous system gave better rewards than using basic scarabs.

And at the very least I could trade sextanta in bulk to rollers and they would keep the market happy.
New system sucks, forces you to only juice one mechanic because all 4 Scarabs are required to get the same return as before. Where as in the past you could spec into 2-3 mechanics on the atlas tree and then further enhance them with Sextants.

Trade is not any better, even though that was the main selling point for this switch.

Edit: You are also effectively priced out of playing the game in any efficient capacity if your build cannot run t17 maps, which are quite brutal.

Misses all around imo
Last edited by Wondahbread on Apr 13, 2024, 11:35:33 PM
"
Edit: You are also effectively priced out of playing the game in any efficient capacity if your build cannot run t17 maps, which are quite brutal.

What does this mean? I haven't ran a single T17 yet and I am doing fine.
The new scarap system is very bad move , get mapping the difficult and you need 3 one to run a strat mapping . Please revert the system it’s makes no fun . Overall it destroy farming strats
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Overall it destroy farming strats

How would that destroy farming strat? If anything it made it into real "farming strat" because you focus on one thing instead adding everything.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Overall it destroy farming strats

How would that destroy farming strat? If anything it made it into real "farming strat" because you focus on one thing instead adding everything.

The shadow nerfs to the divination scarabs which where not mentioned when they nerfed rouges + spirits was just disgusting, past methods of farming not the fubgun way where also destroyed amongst this, that was just down right rude.

These new scarabs they are supposed to add in better change the game or RIP path of exile,.

Most teams i know are quitting / put gear in guild stash's / giving away too friends because the league is just pure Bs

Removing sextants and changing the old way of farming wasn't needed,. Don't fix something that wasn't broken, You've done your test,. It failed, the 1% got insane amount of mirrors and when the rest of us go to start these new strats you destroy them before we can even get a chance to catch up to that 1%, This is not fair on the rest of exile,. infact it just pushes the top 1% further away.

Last edited by TiLung on Apr 14, 2024, 6:45:25 AM
Once again, the incredible amounts of salt, other than people just being bad at farming, is because many players could not abuse the easy currency generation strategies. If they did, for them this would have been the best league ever
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Once again, the incredible amounts of salt, other than people just being bad at farming, is because many players could not abuse the easy currency generation strategies. If they did, for them this would have been the best league ever

How wrong you are,. The divination card strat on JV is broken because of shadow nerfs which where not mentioned in the updates,.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

How wrong you are,. The divination card strat on JV is broken because of shadow nerfs which where not mentioned in the updates,.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info