Divine drop rate nerf?

This is only my 3rd league but in that time I feel as though I have a rough feel for how often I see a raw divine drop and this league I haven't seen a single one...and I have 516,083 monsters killed currently from pure mapping. I know I've gotten at least 1 raw exalt, maybe 2, but I know for sure I haven't seen any divines. Did they nerf the drop rate? I didn't see anything about it in patch notes. Is anyone else experiencing or noticing far fewer raw divines?

I know last league in affliction drops were far from normal due to wisps, but even my first league in ancestor I would have had several raw divines by this point and that was playing at a snails pace compared to my kill rate now. Am I just very unlucky?

EDIT: I'm at 620,000 kills now and still not a single raw divine. Funny that I did get a raw sacred orb drop today though.

EDIT2: I finally got my first raw divine at 810,000 kills.
Last edited by freshphish on Apr 18, 2024, 3:31:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 3:28:32 PM

They turn the game hardcore only from league to league, i was used to get some divines in campaign and get some gear and roll, now i have found only 1 chaos orb till act 6 ... No more fun allowed to casuals, only streamers GG - GGG
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:

They turn the game hardcore only from league to league, i was used to get some divines in campaign and get some gear and roll, now i have found only 1 chaos orb till act 6 ... No more fun allowed to casuals, only streamers GG - GGG

Good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I dropped a raw Exalt and a raw Divine yesterday. First one of each this league. But that's fine.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Lev 91, 2 divines since the beginning of the league.
How am I supposed to build my gear?

Should I ask for charity in game?
Am I supposed to buy divines for money?

Please tell me because I am confused.
Type 'free plz' in global chat.

Worked for d2
So charity is.
probably. gotta cancel out the hundreds of divines that flooded the market because of map/divine fishing.
Do you know the word "RNG"? You're just not lucky so you should accept it in your life
This post has been made every league for a decade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info