💥BELTON'S MIRROR SHOP💥 NEW #1 ELE QUIVER 💥 #1 ELE BOW 💥#1 FRENZY RING 💥

"
Belton wrote:
"
whats the point of crafting elebow with 120d fee when a free x9 t1 phys bow already exists

Although I imagine your question is meant to be snarky and rhetorical I’ll reply as though it is not:

1.) tornado shot is not #1 bow skill anymore
2.) Phys bow use is less than 10%
3.) 21% of all characters primary weapon are bows - 46% of these are using a tri-ele bow
4.) ele hit , LA, and BAMA are all ele only- ele hit gives flat damage, la bricks phys to cold conversion- a phys bow (being primarily useful for phys added as extra and hatred / aura scaling) isn’t possible / practical with them
5.) TS can also be played ele , but for arguments sake if it is Phys, youre dealing with a no secondary proj, less ias, and reduced animation skill. It is inferior to the above for both clear and single target.
6.) nothing is free. If a mirror item has no fee, someone else paid your fee. If you find a non- streaming , self - funded free item, you can refer to it as such.
7.) the bow cost 66 mirrors to craft. It is best in slot mods, and cannot be beaten. TFT has a worse one, with essence flat damage and t2 synth— this (seemingly) small difference is more than 18 mirrors in average crafting cost.
8.) I have crafted the BiS ele bow several times as well as the BiS phys bow in the game , period. I have detailed records of past services and as well monitor market cap potential on items before heavily investing into them. I don’t spend the time and currency I do making crafts like this on a whim.
9.) you can and should play the game as you like , naturally. If you see no value in the item , don’t buy it- but your limited scope is not reflective of any thing greater than just that.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Cheers

I did some pobbing and in fact this bow is better than a phys bow for both LA and elehit, my bad g.

"

I did some pobbing and in fact this bow is better than a phys bow for both LA and elehit, my bad g.

no problem dude, thanks for replying.
Last edited by Belton on Apr 12, 2024, 11:33:35 AM
b
b
"
whats the point of crafting elebow with 120d fee when a free x9 t1 phys bow already exists

Where is the free bow lol
b
Amazing, this guy deserves way more.

Good job mate,

Loved it!

*xoxo*
"
twomoon123 wrote:
"

Where is the free bow lol

There is a free physical bow and already a quiver
Check poe reddit if you wanna find it
Won't post info in Belton thread

PS imho it's up for creator to make fee on mirror service or not
The guild that made the free items also accepted help from viewers, so they don't have to return the currency like Belton did

PS2 great bow for elemental skills
"
"
Belton wrote:
"

Although I imagine your question is meant to be snarky and rhetorical I’ll reply as though it is not:

1.) tornado shot is not #1 bow skill anymore
2.) Phys bow use is less than 10%
3.) 21% of all characters primary weapon are bows - 46% of these are using a tri-ele bow
4.) ele hit , LA, and BAMA are all ele only- ele hit gives flat damage, la bricks phys to cold conversion- a phys bow (being primarily useful for phys added as extra and hatred / aura scaling) isn’t possible / practical with them
5.) TS can also be played ele , but for arguments sake if it is Phys, youre dealing with a no secondary proj, less ias, and reduced animation skill. It is inferior to the above for both clear and single target.
6.) nothing is free. If a mirror item has no fee, someone else paid your fee. If you find a non- streaming , self - funded free item, you can refer to it as such.
7.) the bow cost 66 mirrors to craft. It is best in slot mods, and cannot be beaten. TFT has a worse one, with essence flat damage and t2 synth— this (seemingly) small difference is more than 18 mirrors in average crafting cost.
8.) I have crafted the BiS ele bow several times as well as the BiS phys bow in the game , period. I have detailed records of past services and as well monitor market cap potential on items before heavily investing into them. I don’t spend the time and currency I do making crafts like this on a whim.
9.) you can and should play the game as you like , naturally. If you see no value in the item , don’t buy it- but your limited scope is not reflective of any thing greater than just that.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Cheers

The reason you see high end players using Phys bow and not Ele bow is because of HH. Even if the Ele bow is more damage once you start getting phys as extra mods with HH the difference between ele and phys is vast.

If you have further questions on why phys is so much better then i would go ask fubgun on his stream. He will explain everything even more in debth.
"
The reason you see high end players using Phys bow and not Ele bow is because of HH. Even if the Ele bow is more damage once you start getting phys as extra mods with HH the difference between ele and phys is vast.

If you have further questions on why phys is so much better then i would go ask fubgun on his stream. He will explain everything even more in debth.

all of this is wrong.

fub plays MF.

mf isnt a min maxed build, its a utility build. they have to use phys because the gear isnt good enough to effectively clear high end content without the buffs it provides.

there is not a single min maxed build in the game that uses HH over MB.

You shouldn't offer advice when you dont know what youre talking about.

I also own the best phys bow in the game, as an aside, so i'm not slanted towards elemental as a predisposition -- your assertions here are patently false though, as are the reasons for the conclusions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info