~price 1 mirror

Mirror Fee: 50 divines

Spoiler
Copies:

In Progress

~price 2 mirror
Last edited by Belton on May 13, 2024, 11:18:32 PM
Last bumped on May 13, 2024, 11:18:41 PM
whats the point of crafting elebow with 120d fee when a free x9 t1 phys bow already exists
"
whats the point of crafting elebow with 120d fee when a free x9 t1 phys bow already exists

Although I imagine your question is meant to be snarky and rhetorical I’ll reply as though it is not:

1.) tornado shot is not #1 bow skill anymore
2.) Phys bow use is less than 10%
3.) 21% of all characters primary weapon are bows - 46% of these are using a tri-ele bow
4.) ele hit , LA, and BAMA are all ele only- ele hit gives flat damage, la bricks phys to cold conversion- a phys bow (being primarily useful for phys added as extra and hatred / aura scaling) isn’t possible / practical with them
5.) TS can also be played ele , but for arguments sake if it is Phys, youre dealing with a no secondary proj, less ias, and reduced animation skill. It is inferior to the above for both clear and single target.
6.) nothing is free. If a mirror item has no fee, someone else paid your fee. If you find a non- streaming , self - funded free item, you can refer to it as such.
7.) the bow cost 66 mirrors to craft. It is best in slot mods, and cannot be beaten. TFT has a worse one, with essence flat damage and t2 synth— this (seemingly) small difference is more than 18 mirrors in average crafting cost.
8.) I have crafted the BiS ele bow several times as well as the BiS phys bow in the game , period. I have detailed records of past services and as well monitor market cap potential on items before heavily investing into them. I don’t spend the time and currency I do making crafts like this on a whim.
9.) you can and should play the game as you like , naturally. If you see no value in the item , don’t buy it- but your limited scope is not reflective of any thing greater than just that.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Cheers
Last edited by Belton on Apr 12, 2024, 6:22:23 AM
Peace ☮
Unveil #5 inc!
First Mirror service +1

Belton the goat
Congrats Dude!!

done baby

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type