Question to GGG

Best league to play everything else.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
nikemo11 wrote:
When u Start "ask" the "Community" what we Like or What we wanna play or what changes POE need? it Looks like your "staff" try to create a New Game wich doesnt focus on the playerbase wich plays your Leagues... your Focus is always on "Nerfs" on Metas and unplayable Systems where you have 2 try to Play Hit and Run or EldenRing shiet....

more Focus On Community more questions to us more surveys

PS Last League was a benefit for Everyone makes fun let us play 2-3 Months with fun and at the End we were happy to play a Privat League cause The Mechanic wasnt shiet like this one...

more Focus on More Endgame Like new level Caps no Caps for Stats Balanced Life/Energy Shield so we can fell OverPowerd Again while Playing POE not PathOfEldenRing

When u Start "ask" the "Community" in this forum, 10-15 duty "forum warriors" will definitely post on your topic.
There is a big chance that the topic will turn into an argument between them.

The fact is: game developers like GGG certainly have their own methods and tools with which they monitor, examine and "listen" to the player base.
If they didn't do that, how else would this game be active for 12 years?
I hope GGG doesn't have a vision to make PoE more like Elden Ring. Judging by how gross visual clarity has become they either don't want to or aren't capable of creating clean enough fights to make skill based mechanics feel good.

Sirus puddles are awful and T17s hit you with so many after-death mechanics while looting I'm convinced GGG loves sucker punches.
"
Judging by how gross visual clarity has become they either don't want to or aren't capable of creating clean enough fights to make skill based mechanics feel good.

They literally just created new boss fights in a dark room with a dark black/brown/grey floor in a game that still doesn't have gamma correction in 2024.

If you want "clean fights" you can start with a WELL LIT ROOM WITH GOOD CONTRAST relative to the boss model and their abilities.

Recent POE2 playthroughs also suggest that this horrible trend will continue of dark grey/brown/black and monsters that are barely seen until they are right next to you about to eat your face.

And at that point we can await the same POE streamer (and streamer supporter) brigade come in to say "well if you git gud son you won't need to be able to tell what is happening on your screen."

The game has become a parody meme of everything it is notoriously bad for in the greater ARPG space.
Last edited by mnieradko on Apr 26, 2024, 12:13:07 PM
"
mnieradko wrote:
"
Judging by how gross visual clarity has become they either don't want to or aren't capable of creating clean enough fights to make skill based mechanics feel good.

They literally just created new boss fights in a dark room with a dark black/brown/grey floor in a game that still doesn't have gamma correction in 2024.

If you want "clean fights" you can start with a WELL LIT ROOM WITH GOOD CONTRAST relative to the boss model and their abilities.

Recent POE2 playthroughs also suggest that this horrible trend will continue of dark grey/brown/black and monsters that are barely seen until they are right next to you about to eat your face.

And at that point we can await the same POE streamer (and streamer supporter) brigade come in to say "well if you git gud son you won't need to be able to tell what is happening on your screen."

The game has become a parody meme of everything it is notoriously bad for in the greater ARPG space.

Yeah when I saw them promote that Uhtred, the Expedition boss with the crappy narrow arena and light beams that cover more than half of it, I knew it was gonna be brute force content. Kinda roll my eyes when people liken PoE to Dark Souls, sure the difficulty is there but the fights peaked at Uber Elder tbh
"
mnieradko wrote:
"

thats not how the diablo 2 that only exists in chris wilsons head works
"
Phrazz wrote:
Why was last league so good in your eyes? Because it let you bath in currency, and you could afford whatever you wanted. Fair enough. But what made it so fun for many, was that it was crazier than anything else we've had before. Is it possible for every single league to be crazier than the last? Should they just give us power creep after power creep and forget every challenge in the game?

I think last league was so good because you could play whatever basic farming strategy and still make lots of money. You could farm how you want farm and get paid. Now basic farming pays little and very specific strategies pay 10x, 20x or 30x more.

Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Why was last league so good in your eyes? Because it let you bath in currency, and you could afford whatever you wanted. Fair enough. But what made it so fun for many, was that it was crazier than anything else we've had before. Is it possible for every single league to be crazier than the last? Should they just give us power creep after power creep and forget every challenge in the game?

I think last league was so good because you could play whatever basic farming strategy and still make lots of money. You could farm how you want farm and get paid. Now basic farming pays little and very specific strategies pay 10x, 20x or 30x more.

You realise that last season there was one specific farming method (Abyss + Deli in T7 maps) that was so profitable that people never bothered with red tier maps, right?

Like, it was an astronomical difference in loot.

You really think that was healthier for the game than this season? Oh, please..
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

You realise that last season there was one specific farming method (Abyss + Deli in T7 maps) that was so profitable that people never bothered with red tier maps, right?

Like I said, people could avoid that abyss + deli in T7 maps and still make decent money doing other stuff. I did.

If by health you mean player retention then that was definitely healthier for the game than this season. This season there were a few specific farming methods there were very profitable that got patched out once more people caught up to the streamers. You think that pissing off non streamers is healthy for the game? lol That patching out happened 2 to 3 times so far this league.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Apr 26, 2024, 7:52:04 PM
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Like I said, people could avoid that abyss + deli in T7 maps and still make decent money doing other stuff. I did.

If by health you mean player retention then that was definitely healthier for the game than this season. This season there were a few specific farming methods there were very profitable that got patched out once more people caught up to the streamers. You think that pissing off non streamers is healthy for the game? lol That patching out happened 2 to 3 times so far this league.

If by player retention you mean keeping people on the treadmill for longer, sure. Doesn't say much about how healthy that is for the game as a whole, though. I doubt we're even remotely speaking about the same thing here
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info