Unfair account blocking

"
Reziuqss wrote:
The day before yesterday my account was blocked for using third-party software that I have never used. I played 12 hours a day from the start of the league, collected a character and got banned. The appeal was rejected. They write to me in the mail that they cannot make mistakes and do not want to communicate. Attempts to create a post on the forum ended with 3 of my topics being deleted and then being blocked from writing for one day.

The same as mine. They will delete posts which would damage their credibility. According to Section 10 of ToS - Privacy Policy, I don't know how we (the ban players) use this right.
"
Contact us: If you have any questions about this privacy notice, Grinding Gear Games' privacy practices, or if you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information, you can contact Grinding Gear Games here: support@grindinggear.com.

Since early last year when they went back the 1-shot ban appeal process, it's bad as before. The banned players cannot defend themself. They will auto reply that their decision always correct and reject to discuss more about ban appeal after then, as they do everything to seek the greatest benefit for themself. GGG do everything every well, developing game content, balancing game mechanic, nice MTXs, support for purchases in Shop, but not with account problem.
Yes, in my opinion, now and before there is not much difference.
My friend started playing in '22, played the first 15 hours and was banned) For what? No idea, he just stood there afk, waiting for his items to be bought so he could continue building the build probably
Technical support ignored him after the first message
It's very funny to see how you ban players who spend more time playing for imaginary reasons, but give a huge number of chances to streamers who violate your rules over and over again
It would be fine if GGG move away from the current ban appeal system and handling these requests via email instead like they used to.
up
Speaking from personal experience, bans here certainly can happen for a false reason. In my case they eventually unbanned me after like 4 weeks (a lot of time if I was a temp league-only player, would've been league skip basically because of economy bloat). The whole communication process was rather unpleasant.

So regardless of whether or not OP is speaking true about his innocence, single appeal policy is fundamentally flawed. Maybe the person who looked at it had indigestion that day, and didn't look close enough. Fate of heavily invested accounts should never hang on such factors.
"
Echothesis wrote:
Speaking from personal experience, bans here certainly can happen for a false reason. In my case they eventually unbanned me after like 4 weeks (a lot of time if I was a temp league-only player, would've been league skip basically because of economy bloat). The whole communication process was rather unpleasant.

So regardless of whether or not OP is speaking true about his innocence, single appeal policy is fundamentally flawed. Maybe the person who looked at it had indigestion that day, and didn't look close enough. Fate of heavily invested accounts should never hang on such factors.

It’s hard to believe that they will answer anything other than “we will not reconsider the decision”
Apparently they are extremely convinced that their outsource workers do their job well for $50 a month. I don’t find any other reasons for this attitude, although honestly, I thought that Warframe had the worst support (I had a negative experience with it, but one way or another I resolved the issue there), but here - “we will not reconsider the decision”
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info