The boss does not have a pre-attack animation

This boss instantly turns around and deals deadly damage. An ordinary player does not have such a reaction.

Every design of bosses and other mobs provides an opportunity to react to an attack and be ready for it, thanks to the animation of the preliminary attack. And this can be seen in the example of other bosses in the game:

But why, in the case of this boss, did you decide to match this quality?? It looks like a sloppy attitude.

I remind you that EVERYTHING depends on the battle with this boss. You can lose all 20 minutes that you spent on completing the sanctum.

And no, the green letters in the corner of the screen mean nothing to me, because all my attention is focused on the boss animation.

By the way, its second stage is extremely annoying. Why are there so many waves? It is enough to cut them in half. Moreover, when they have not yet had time to end, she immediately begins to attack with this ray. I can't move freely, being surrounded by her electric waves.

The design of this boss is extremely sloppy.

upd: In the first Gif you can also see that she casts these rotating vortices around her.
However, she is looking in a completely different direction, and the vortices appear in a completely different direction.
How can a Player react to this if the boss does not make it clear in which direction he will attack?
Last edited by The430 on Apr 20, 2024, 3:06:21 AM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 9:00:34 AM
So I have to ask. Maybe this animation should have been at the beginning before the attack?? I'm just 100% sure of it.

what is your ping? Is vsync on? Do you have Gsync mon and graphic card that support?

it is not a bug if ping is too high so that on server side the boss already attacked but still yet to be displayed on screen
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
what is your ping? Is vsync on? Do you have Gsync mon and graphic card that support?

it is not a bug if ping is too high so that on server side the boss already attacked but still yet to be displayed on screen

Is this trolling? Have you ever encountered this boss??
"
The430 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
3. If it is a graphical problem, we also need your PC specs
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
The430 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
3. If it is a graphical problem, we also need your PC specs

stop trolling please, this is not "graphical problem". This is a script error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info