Mapfishing / Seer and go is destroying the league at this moment

Hi folks,

PoE is a game that has distinguished itself by being both incredibly complex and incredibly extensive. Now PoE has become rather one-sided due to the league mechanics. You basically have the choice of playing seer and go / mapfishing, or you won't be able to keep up in the long run.
The Divine Orbs that are dropped there are in no way comparable to other methods and destroy the entire economy. I think it's an incredible unfortunate, for me it's already destroying the entire league.

What is your opinion?
Last edited by Mircoyee on Apr 3, 2024, 7:13:43 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 1:40:47 PM
Oh I know I have 3 groups doing the strat pretty basic

1) Endless map sustain hell can even be whites doesn't matter

2) Put in the map - > See nothing burn the next - > If you see a divine put a frog or a rat and gain aprox around 30-60 divines +

5 people in a group doing this alright now I have maintain three well use to maintain them I'm pure solo this league.

so 30-60 per person ALL THEY DO IS PUT A MAP / BURN THE MAP repeat.

No that's fucking stupid least in affliction YOU PLAYED the game this isn't playing the game. I don't want another affliction 2.0 get that shit outa here fucking no dopahmine whatsoever that's lame.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 3, 2024, 7:27:48 PM
My opnion is - thank god I left day one because it only gets worse.
Wait does it scale with quant too? Holy crap. I had a 49 div and a 55 div shower today SOLO NO MF. Yeah the economy is bonked. I wonder if they should do anything about it since everything is meaningless except burning maps now, but on the other hand people who got to play today got huge showers of wealth and to take that away would be a huge punch in the gut that ends the league for most people immediately.
If someone is willing to get a divine every time they slam their head on concrete be my guest but I prefer actual gameplay.

There are alternative strategies but they require knowledge and time, making mapfishing better for most players as even the worst ones still get their divines.

It's going to be fun in about a week when the same loud and whiny crowd who asked for this starts to complain that they can't afford 8d+ for a feared set just to fail at it.
Imagine if they just made it so there has to be less then 40 mobs remaining and dead map boss before the options change, if you mapfish it just keeps the same modifiers as the map wasn't completed.
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
Imagine if eldritch altars had a rare chance to give divine orbs across the whole map. Man that would be busted, I think I saw a streamer get like 50 divines from one.

This kind of tech isn't really new, the game won't change much if they remove it or keep it.
just another thing for the people who play all day. you will probably see it once for every couple of hundreds maps or whatever. still good if you have that many maps to waste.
"
TLrKittens wrote:
Imagine if they just made it so there has to be less then 40 mobs remaining and dead map boss before the options change, if you mapfish it just keeps the same modifiers as the map wasn't completed.

i was wondering how theyd fix it and this is exactly the change thats needed

also maybe make the divs only appear at t14+
"
Nosfe_hc wrote:
"
TLrKittens wrote:

i was wondering how theyd fix it and this is exactly the change thats needed

also maybe make the divs only appear at t14+

No well still have infinite sustain on t14+ pretty easily using meat sacks lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info