Ban

I am pretty sure there is plenty topics like this here w/e. My account got recently banned and appeal didnt work even if i am 100% sure that i didnt break any tos unless using excilence ce or awa poe trade is bannable which i am pretty sure is not. Support refuse to give me any details why i was banned instead they said i break rule 7 which i didnt. Hack was also hard to believe since i logged 1 hour before ban and i can check my currency stash via exilence nothing is gone so its hard to assume. That false accusation and no way to defend myself is kinda depresing its why i am here. And not i am not mouse that was caught and trying to play innocent its 1000% ban for nothing and they just dont bother checking if it was mistake by them.
Last edited by Moucha99 on Apr 2, 2024, 9:11:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 1:56:35 PM
Hey there, unfortunately we are unable to discuss account related issues via the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com along with your account name and a few character names.
Ohh sure i did but you keep saying that my account got reviewed and will stay banned. As i mentioned i didnt break any rule yet you keep saying that i am guilty how in the world am i supposed to accept that? If you never made a mistake about banning people it is your first time sadly you wont admit that which is dissapointing and not fair.
Last edited by Moucha99 on Apr 2, 2024, 9:20:23 PM
Once their decision is final, you cannot do anything to lift the ban, even you provide proof in your computer or in your GDPR information. I has been at this situation since last August.
Ohh sure i realized that but what to do in future to not get banned again for nothing? I dont feel safe creating new account it will happen again i guess.
Nothing is sure in the future when they can ban you again for nothing or the thing you didn't do.
Bruh, i've been playing for 12 years, for at least 6 months per year (or more depending on the league)

I've never received a ban, bans don't come from nowhere, if they did, statistically i would have been banned more than once.
I have no qualms continuing to play or even give them money because i KNOW i won't be banned.

At the end of the day, you can claim innocence or ignorance but you ARE doing something that is pretty obviously against the ToS.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Bruh, i've been playing for 12 years, for at least 6 months per year (or more depending on the league)

I've never received a ban, bans don't come from nowhere, if they did, statistically i would have been banned more than once.
I have no qualms continuing to play or even give them money because i KNOW i won't be banned.

@Moucha99 just do like this guy. Only play PoE's "forum", spend some time to play PoE's client insignificant way.
If I know I could be banned, why I still spend too much time to play it or even give them money.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
At the end of the day, you can claim innocence or ignorance but you ARE doing something that is pretty obviously against the ToS.

But what if I can prove that I do not use third party software for botting when my reason is the use of thirty party software (botting) in whatever way they may ask for? The ban system is under their control, and they don't even listen to banned users when the banned users are defending themselves. Because they have silently changed ban appeal process back to only 1 shot at in since early last year.
Hello!
I’m currently struggling with a similar problem, I’m sure that I didn’t break any rules, technical support only sends me copy-paste saying that they won’t look into the issue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3504968/page/1#p25292510
[Removed by Support]

So think about it... They didn’t care about the problems of the players, if you are banned, then make a new account and buy more tabs/MTX, we won’t really understand the problem, we’ll just send you a copy-paste :)
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 6, 2024, 6:46:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info