Why nerf every player when group farming is allowed ?

"
Scarletsword wrote:
Meanwhile you have solo bossers, Valdo's or Orginial Sin farmers with multiple mirros.

I don't see the issue?

THe issue is that the solo guys are not streaming it. "If I dont see it, its fine".
Typical player who comes to stream, sees streamer has better stuff and demands that he also should have that.
Seriously lol, if you played extremely efficiently for 16h a day with an optimized group and didn't get those results I would be confused. I don't have that kind of patience or drive to do that, but I still get by just fine every league.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
he does that every league with his group. GGG doesnt care. they will keep nerfing solo players

Outside of this single group, playing with others is worse than splitting up and everyone soloing.
This game does not have good party play.
Playing in groups doesn't mean you're better at the game, it means you have no spine, no honor and no respect for yourself.

You abusing the game and its economy, by having a HUGE advantage.

There's nothing respectable about that.

Groups and solo players shouldn't be sharing the same league economy, because they don't compete at the same level...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Playing in groups doesn't mean you're better at the game, it means you have no spine, no honor and no respect for yourself.

You abusing the game and its economy, by having a HUGE advantage.

There's nothing respectable about that.

Groups and solo players shouldn't be sharing the same league economy, because they don't compete at the same level...

it means you have friends.

playing in a group means you get less items than you would get playing solo. what advantage do you think it brings?
"

Ok, we know you dont have friends, you dont need to be jelous.
imagine if ggg made a solo self found mode for people who think its unethical to get ahead by interacting with other players. it might catch on?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
imagine if ggg made a solo self found mode for people who think its unethical to get ahead by interacting with other players. it might catch on?

Seems like we need mode "I can trade, but you cant" for some people.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

This is wildly disengenous.

Players had to beg for years for SSF to even be implemented, and GGG hated it all the way. Now it has become the focus of their challenge events and racing, and is pretty popular. GGG was dead wrong on SSF.

Now they just need to swallow a bit more pride, and boost SSF loot since it's currently balanced against trade league.

Any notion that this would be "bad" for retention was completely obliterated by the Aflliction data in player retention. An increase in loot dropping absolutely does not equate to players quitting early.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

This is wildly disengenous.

Players had to beg for years for SSF to even be implemented, and GGG hated it all the way. Now it has become the focus of their challenge events and racing, and is pretty popular. GGG was dead wrong on SSF.

Now they just need to swallow a bit more pride, and boost SSF loot since it's currently balanced against trade league.

Any notion that this would be "bad" for retention was completely obliterated by the Aflliction data in player retention. An increase in loot dropping absolutely does not equate to players quitting early.

They cannot boost SSF loot. For single reason and I should not need tell you what reason that is.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 4, 2024, 12:57:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info