Why nerf every player when group farming is allowed ?

This streamer called empyrean just farmed 13 mirrors per person which is in total 93 mirrors in just 4 days . So balance indeed for average solo player
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 2:07:10 PM
he does that every league with his group. GGG doesnt care. they will keep nerfing solo players
"
This streamer called empyrean just farmed 13 mirrors per person which is in total 93 mirrors in just 4 days . So balance indeed for average solo player

A kid having fun, can't play solo for shit and is terrible player.

You must understand he would cry a lot and probably "stop streaming" PoE if they nerfed group play.

He will for sure R - M - T the mirros as every other league.
Every time I read 'mirror' I translate this as R em Tee.
"
hasatt0 wrote:

Of course man, he does it every leage but GGG are "blind".

This game is so bad and unbalanced it should be banned in every country.

But more and more people are leaving, I hope everyone realizes how bad it actually is.
"
hasatt0 wrote:

then you just dont understand the game.

"
wickedmaki wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

But more and more people are leaving, I hope everyone realizes how bad it actually is.

he literally streams everything he does and everyone can see exactly how they are making these mirrors.

basically what this thread amounts to is that people are better at the game than you guys and that upsets you.

honestly people just need to accept that. its not a problem that those players are better at the game than you, its no ones fault, its just a game with a skill/knowledge/effort curve and they are outplaying you on all those fronts.

if you want to have what they have then learn how to achieve it and make it happen. if you cant then calling them cheats and trying to make out like its somehow the games fault or the developers fault is just deluding yourselves. you came to this game with nothing just like empyrean did but the things he learned, the friends he made and the effort he put in got him to where he is.

the guy is literally streaming what he does, its not a secret, hes showing you exactly how to copy what hes doing. if you want it and still cant do it then thats totally on you guys.
"
wickedmaki wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

I wish ignorance and laziness of this viscosity was banned in every country.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
I never understood this either...who cares if a solo player gets 20 mirrors, its a video game...it's ment to be fun, not a 2nd job.

Affliction was great. This league is dumpster tier and I rewarded them for it via donating money. Meh
"
he literally streams everything he does and everyone can see exactly how they are making these mirrors.

LOL no you can't.

They have people selling their drops for them.
"
Aggronaught wrote:
"

LOL no you can't.

They have people selling their drops for them.

so the problem is people dont understand how to sell items in trade?

if people dont know how to list an item for sale and then complete a trade when they receive a whisper id argue they A) have much bigger problems than worrying about how many mirrors empy is farming, and B) are in no real position to make any meaningful comment on the balance of trade or what people who trade are achieving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info