What are the implications...

What are the implications of a well known streamer that chooses D4 over POE?
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 1:32:13 PM
Nothing? Who cares
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
What are the implications of teenage girls talking about Taylor Swift instead of POE?
Hoho poor butthurt streamer
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 2, 2024, 5:04:03 PM
Depends on the streamer, maybe 0.001% drop in review up to .. 2-3% for top streamers?

You can tell GGG thinks it matters as they hand over most marketing and interviews to streamers.

I doubt they would worry unless all the streamers quit.
If this is what keeps you up at night ... I don't know why people want to analyze content creators or 'influencers'. Man maybe he/she woke up with a headache and thought "I don't feel like working (Necropolis) today, let's do some brainless stuff instead." Could be nothing more than that, and we should not try seeking conspiracy theories everywhere.
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 2, 2024, 5:46:39 PM
The D4 mains who got rug pulled by a bad game still have to maintain their D4 audiences. What better time to jump back than now? Dead time before big Necropolis patch.
There is a difference between a new POE content creator and the veteran POE streamers.

Seems like these "new" content creators just hop to whatever will get them the most views and not what they actually enjoy doing. I wouldnt call them POE streamers...just content creators/influencers that most POE players dont even pay attention too.

I just ignore their noise! Would rather hear from veteran POE streamers then these new content creators.
Last edited by Theronon on Apr 2, 2024, 10:30:03 PM
"
Theronon wrote:
There is a difference between a new POE content creator and the veteran POE streamers.

Seems like these "new" content creators just hop to whatever will get them the most views and not what they actually enjoy doing. I wouldnt call them POE streamers...just content creators/influencers that most POE players dont even pay attention too.

I just ignore their noise! Would rather hear from veteran POE streamers then these new content creators.

does kripp count as veteran?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 2, 2024, 10:31:30 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

does kripp count as veteran?

For hearthstone yes for PoE no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info