What We're Working On

"
tembio231 wrote:
There is some "Untainted Paradise" mobs that can be put in essence on maps and didn't drop any loot when killed. Lost 2 big essence guys for this.
And ye, Twilight Temple still bugged

you don't get drops in Untainted Paradise
Epic
"
Traoth wrote:
"
welcome changes.

I also hope you will rework the forced participation with the league mechanic in maps as that is just a non-starter.. They are hard enough with the old modifiers, now unplayable..

They are not hard at all and in fact very easy. Play a good build?

It's more the forced aspect than the insane modifiers i gripe about, there is plenty of other stuff to do but i would like to progress on my atlas without having to be forced to play monster jenga.
I REALLY despise when developers force content on you like this,it's right up there with unskippable cutscenes. Sure i could just play standard, but that is not the point.

Would be nice if i could chose if i wanted to ignore league mechanic i don't like, even for an hour or 2 if i get bored of it and participate in what i do like, just like the previous 3 leagues.
Last edited by HolgerDanske891 on Apr 3, 2024, 9:37:20 AM
I keep crashing in Rogue's Harbor. I would love for that to be looked into.
W Changes

-itemized corpses as they drop
(Huge for new and experienced players)

-Grave-Crafting
All the annoying stuff like wrong base and useless Low Tier mod seems to be removed.
(Huge for players that are playing 2-3h a day)

I don't post often,
But this deserve a good job comment for fast reply on the league mechanic issues.

As a Casual Player, I'm eager to see this implemented. :)
something needs to be done to the core game, current state of farming is horrible, good scarabs are so scarce it's impossible to have fun... if I use all scarab nodes and do like 100 maps I get enough of good scarabs to maybe do 10 maps... maps are empty... I was hoping to move away from crimson enrage boxes farm after how cool affliction was... but now I hope to at least get back to crimson enrage boxes farm, cause that was infinitely better to whatever current state of the game is, there are not enough atlas points to do anything, you are forced into 1 league mechanic cause scarabs multiply each other, you cannot do like before: strongboxes
+ legion + essences + bestiary + abyss or whatever with deli mirror on top, MAPS ARE EMPTY!!! meaning the endgame is boring. This needs to be addressed, buffing the league mechanic won't solve the current bad state of the core game
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Amazing stuff! GG GGG <3
Lag Spikes.
An unexpected disconnect ocurred.
Your connection to the server has timed out.
7ms - 15ms - 43ms - 1000ms - 17000ms and counting up

!AND YES YOU CAN PET THE DOG!
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections
Alright alright alright. Good to see changes being made. However, I dislike the "we don't have the personnel" excuse. After all this time and success focusing on POE2 has reduced you all back down to the "small indie company" narrative? Get real.
(🌸=◡=)
"
Ojntoast wrote:
When you opted into the league - you opted into the mechanic. Past performance does not dictate the future. In this case - they opted to make it mandatory to engage with. Whether or not they do it again, will be based on feedback, retention, and income.

You only get to vote with your time and your money. If you aren't happy with decisions a developer makes - use your vote.

I love the lantern - I enjoy it being required, I like the added difficulty of the league - its fun.

So since you enjoy it let's make it mandatory for everyone yea nice reasoning lol... but you are right, I casted my vote I'm not buying any supporter pack this league and I already quit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info