Worst league in a good long while... (makes sense with Tencent owning 100% of GGG now)

Im a simple guy, if league is boring I don't play and that means theres no chance I'll buy anything that time.

Im kind of interested what tencent will do to poe, will it stay the same because they are scared of scaring away the whales or will it slowly turn into a cashgrab.
"
Draagoburrtio wrote:
Im a simple guy, if league is boring I don't play and that means theres no chance I'll buy anything that time.

Im kind of interested what tencent will do to poe, will it stay the same because they are scared of scaring away the whales or will it slowly turn into a cashgrab.

Generally they have a history of leaving the western developers alone. If anything was going to change it would have happened already. I would still hope most of my pack money goes to New Zealand employees and not the CCP but who knows. Don't get me wrong I'm still disappointed even GGG got convince to sell out to china
bad league. necro 1% minion leech not work. loot poor but monsters stronger. just no reason to play. like standart but worse
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
bad league. necro 1% minion leech not work. loot poor but monsters stronger. just no reason to play. like standart but worse

Standard better, you have old league uniques... Like me perfect iron commander for siege balista, 1b dps... But it's standard, good craft and everything cost mirrors of mirrors xD. Economy there suck. So...
Tencent also partly owns Last Epoch. They have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
I do love a good doom and gloom post. It's been a while. Every time you don't get everything right away, you all start crying. Heard it all before.

Affliction league was obscenely generous with loot; it's normal that this time you feel the difference; tone down the drama.

P.S Blaming Tencent for the millionth time, also heard it every time a league was not popular.
Tencent is a small indie organization and deserves all the help and financial support it can get from us loyal suckers, erm I mean customers.
So much garbage in this league and somehow people can only think '' tencent bad '' as the reason its bad.
Why am I still here
"
mnieradko wrote:
Tencent is a small indie organization and deserves all the help and financial support it can get from us loyal suckers, erm I mean customers.

I do hope that was an 'april fools' because Tencent is among the top 100 global corporations (#26 with a value over 350 **billion**)
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
knorpl wrote:
"
Airbourne13 wrote:

Standard better, you have old league uniques... Like me perfect iron commander for siege balista, 1b dps... But it's standard, good craft and everything cost mirrors of mirrors xD. Economy there suck. So...

im not about legacy items.league not rewarding, but makes game harder, for no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info