League Is Terrible.

this league is all about farming t17's for profit. if your build cant do that then yes league feels terrible.
idd trash league when is next
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this league is all about farming t17's for profit. if your build cant do that then yes league feels terrible.

Some builds require a standard campaign... Not every build cuts through from the beginning to the end, and I won't be making a character that farms the necessary amount of currency so I could reset the whole tree. If in the early game you have a rare mob that in Act 1 is stronger than mobs from Act 5.... Which has an hp boost/ health regen and life leech mods... and all you can do is run away... Then sorry, I can start a running simulator on VR2 on PS5 and I'll have more fun and additionally get some exercise. League mechanics should be skippable! Just as it has been so far. I won't be doing the meta just because the game's developer says so! Maybe they should introduce designated paths on the passive tree, dedicated items/gems, and supports... Oh, I'm sorry, this is GGG... A true PoE player must be a masoch**t!
Last edited by knorpl on Apr 1, 2024, 7:17:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info