43070 Veiled Scarab open

"
GnomoCS wrote:
From 43070 Veiled Scarab

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I opened all of mine (~12k maybe) and got only 5 total div scarabs that weren't the regular one. 2 total Horned Scarabs.

I don't care for the scarab changes so far. Because the bonuses are typically multiplicative you're generally forced to run 4 scarabs or you're wasting your time. The only one I saw that looks enticing to me to farm by itself right now is the Ritual Scarab of Selectiveness. The only multi-scarab farm where I can buy everything I want in bulk right now is harbinger which historically is bad currency/hour.

The farming meta doesn't even work without the majority of the community bulk selling scarab tabs on TFT so that the middlemen can divvy them up. I can't imagine trying to sell scarabs type by type in non-bulk.

Sidenote: Catarina sucks hard now. All common scarabs whereas they were always Winged and always valuable before. Did 4 full Catarina rotations and got diddly squat. A lot of people are going to have to test to see if there's a way to not make Catarina worthless.

Catarina killed because of scarab change which make all the solo player complaining. No more aisling which benefit solo player which offer services to top players and get glimpse of what other player is doing.
More like Betrayal on the chopping board that not carry over to POE 2 . Probably only be a boss in T17 map (or POE 2 every map is a reworked past league mechanic)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
GnomoCS wrote:
From 43070 Veiled Scarab

Tinfoil On: if you would open veiled scarabs in a high tier map, would the rarity of scarabs change ? XD
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info