Thank you for removing instant skills on left click!

This is an indirect buff to me because I rarely use guard skills on left click, thank you!

Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 9:31:50 AM
I'm not sure I would go as far as thanking them for taking away something used by so many people, but I didn't use instant skills on left click. I prefer to manually trigger guard skills and I hate playing miner builds.

But just the same, I will enjoy the free warcry that I rarely work into my builds.
"
Nubatron wrote:
I'm not sure I would go as far as thanking them for taking away something used by so many people, but I didn't use instant skills on left click. I prefer to manually trigger guard skills and I hate playing miner builds.

But just the same, I will enjoy the free warcry that I rarely work into my builds.

I mean its the same as thanking for nerfing TS, for example. SOmeone who didnt use it is happy because everyone else got weaker now (so in comparison he is stronger)
"Indirect buff"

lol

shitstarter
technicaly its true, if every1 but you gets nerfed, you got buffed
"
Aetherium wrote:

Not in a game that you don't compete with other players (except in your mind)
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:

if you are sc trade, you are competing in global market, the faster and stronger you are the more economic power you can leverage to get more currency/items, if you are fast enough you can buy up cheap mirrors day 1, and they will go up in price 20 times the value in the next 7 days
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:

Your economic leverage is directly proportional to your character power. Your ability to clear content is in direct competition with the entire player base if you want to buy things.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
Except most people dont give a fuck about that otherwise no one would start later than the hour league started because "Im already behind, I already lost, no point playing now".
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 29, 2024, 8:34:07 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
Except most people dont give a fuck about that otherwise no one would start later than the hour league started because "Im already behind, I already lost, no point playing now".

I'm not sure where you are pulling the term "most" from other than best guess or confusing your playing experience with others. Anyone who participates in the economy cares, even if they don't realize they care. They see their chaos:divine ratio impacted. They see their chase item inflating in cost. Or they see their very nice drop worth less because of market saturation of good items.

The endless griping about bots is directly related to people thinking those economic factors are driven largely by bots (not something I'm endorsing as true, just point it out).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info