GGG Needs to ban more often

hehehe looks like some topics a taboo :)
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho changed that title quick.

hoho anyone denying this shit exists is either an idiot or more likely a user hoho

show me the proof how somone is hacking in PoE on stream
"
RitualMurder wrote:
OH NO these guys over there are cheating in a pve game! that means that i cant.... THey can.... wait it doesnt affect my gameplay? I can just play the game anyway?

oh

It is a multiplayer game with impacts to others through farming more efficiently that directly impacts the shared economy. So it does matter somewhat in that regard.
It also sets an unrealistic expectation of what is achievable in the game without cheating. What? You thought everyone finding large amounts of wisps this past league was doing it purely with their leet skills? Ahhh silly summer child. Maybe some were getting a good amount from luck and some inate pattern recognition. Others could see more than legit players.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 28, 2024, 8:57:37 AM
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
It also sets an unrealistic expectation of what is achievable in the game without cheating. What? You thought everyone finding large amounts of wisps this past league was doing it purely with their leet skills? Ahhh silly summer child.

they were finding it legit way? becuz people find out how whisps work lmao fubgun streamed every day he found like 20 mirror drops i guess he cheated somehow right?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 28, 2024, 8:55:58 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
It also sets an unrealistic expectation of what is achievable in the game without cheating. What? You thought everyone finding large amounts of wisps this past league was doing it purely with their leet skills? Ahhh silly summer child.

they were finding it legit way? becuz people find out how whisps work lmao fubgun streamed every day he found like 20 mirror drops i guess he cheated somehow right?

Even using ultra wide screen was already showing you way more than regular monitor, giving you advantage. SHows how bad design was this league.
bs, i've hit multiple 100's without macros.. other than /hideout that is
d:-D*
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
It also sets an unrealistic expectation of what is achievable in the game without cheating. What? You thought everyone finding large amounts of wisps this past league was doing it purely with their leet skills? Ahhh silly summer child. Maybe some were getting a good amount from luck and some inate pattern recognition. Others could see more than legit players.

This post has me dead lol.

The heck is a silly summer child lol I have never heard of this insult ever.

Only children that are silly to a specific season of the year?

You witless winter adult!

Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
"
Chickenwink wrote:
This post has me dead lol.

The heck is a silly summer child lol I have never heard of this insult ever.

Only children that are silly to a specific season of the year?

You witless winter adult!

"Oh you sweet summer child" is a condescending idiom that we have George R.R. Martin to thank for. The implication is that you haven't experienced winter and its hardships yet, living carefree and being naive about the true nature of the world

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I wrote "silly summer child" but the saying is actually "sweet summer child". I think my adaptation is more appropriate in this context. It is a sarcastic way of saying someone is naive.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 28, 2024, 10:05:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info