Mark "Neon" is a based gigachad god

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
TS need to be deleted like MF so a good change

I agree with you. But knowing how many people played TS in affliction and past ~10 leagues, I bet a lot of ppl would not agree.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

20k melee players? you wish bro

More. According to GGG around 10% ppl play melee, and PoE definitely has more than 200k players.

so again based mark focusing on what 90% of players want not 10%

based mark keeping a struggling archetype in the trash to further lower the %
Please explain why Mark "Neon" gigachad hasn't nerfed Detonate Dead ?

Why Tornado Shot, Lightning Arrow, Deadeye and Pathfinder have been absolutely dominating for years now ? At 30-40% of all level 90-100 characters combined every single league.

Why melee is still terrible ?

Why are most items coming from Valdo maps, reliquary keys and divination cards ? This is supposed to be a loot-based game, not a box-opening simulation.

Why passive archetypes such as Traps, Mines, Minions and Totems that are both safe and require close to no investment and skill are so overpowered when compared to something that actually requires one to be in the middle of the action, and be skilled ?

Why they even came up and implemented Affliction, the worst mechanic to date, that goes against the very core principle of this types of games (basically infinite loot, items, currency, access to everything, etc) ? What's the point of even playing the game then.

Excuse me, but from my point of view, what I see is the absolute opposite of a gigachad.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Mar 27, 2024, 4:50:46 PM
Because "he" nerfed TS and GGG doesnt like to whack a nerf hammer at too many popular skills at once anymore. Expect one of meta skills to be nerfed next league as well.
Last league it was RF, this league its TS, maybe next league it will be DD.
"
Please explain why Mark "Neon" gigachad hasn't nerfed Detonate Dead ?

Why Tornado Shot, Lightning Arrow, Deadeye and Pathfinder have been absolutely dominating for years now ? At 30-40% of all level 90-100 characters combined every single league.

Why melee is still terrible ?

Why are most items coming from Valdo maps, reliquary keys and divination cards ? This is supposed to be a loot-based game, not a box-opening simulation.

Why passive archetypes such as Traps, Mines, Minions and Totems that are both safe and require close to no investment and skill are so overpowered when compared to something that actually requires one to be in the middle of the action, and be skilled ?

Why they even came up and implemented Affliction, the worst mechanic to date, that goes against the very core principle of this types of games (basically infinite loot, items, currency, access to everything, etc) ? What's the point of even playing the game then.

Excuse me, but from my point of view, what I see is the absolute opposite of a gigachad.

i just see a hater this game is amazing its free to play its getting better with each and every year and put to shame all those multi biliom companies
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

i just see a hater this game is amazing its free to play its getting better with each and every year and put to shame all those multi biliom companies

Because he is a hater. He complains in every thread, especially about his "beloved melee" being bad.
So Mark is supposedly a wiz at the game he helps develop, yet he seriously needs a summarized bullet point list (with solutions) for the current state of POE melee?

Has he taken a duelist/marauder/ranger/shadow/whatever into some T16 map (or pinnacle boss) with average rolled mods, without heavy currency investment in gear, without running around like a scared headless chicken, got mowed down about 50-100 times (many times from offscreen), and pondered to himself what things were obviously wrong?

I assume not. You can only feign ignorance for so long before the playerbase assumes things are intentional.
Last edited by mnieradko on Mar 27, 2024, 6:50:09 PM
"
mnieradko wrote:
So Mark is supposedly a wiz at the game he helps develop, yet he seriously needs a summarized bullet point list (with solutions) for the current state of POE melee?

Has he taken a duelist/marauder/ranger/shadow/whatever into some T16 map (or pinnacle boss) with average rolled mods, without heavy currency investment in gear, without running around like a scared headless chicken, got mowed down about 50-100 times (many times from offscreen), and pondered to himself what things were obviously wrong?

I assume not. You can only feign ignorance for so long before the playerbase assumes things are intentional.

Hes top 10 HC in every league lol Hes Neon_GGG hence how he knows exactly what hes doing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 27, 2024, 6:54:00 PM
Calling out bullshit and stupidity, as well as fighting towards fairness and balance ; is considered being a hater.

Oh well, how it resembles human society :)
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Mar 27, 2024, 6:55:32 PM
"
mnieradko wrote:

You talk about a dude that has multiple lvl100 HC characters, some demis from races he won and that plays the fkn game better than 99% of forum dwelers. You compare melee to the outliers even within ranged skills and think its trash. Top end melee is more than fine, low tier is also fine. What is the problem is the midgame and thats a lot more problematic to solve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info