New and Changed Scarabs in Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
gretskyorex wrote:
Can we use more than one scarab of the same type on map? And will every scarab cause league mechanic to spawn?
"Harvest scarab of cornucopia" have description: "if Area contains Sacred Grove" so it not spawn Sacred Grove itself, can we use default harvest scarab with it to spawn sacred grow 100%?
And for example: "Expedition scarab of the Skald" will it spawn expedition itself? Can we use default expedition scarab + Skald one to spawn expedition mechanic if not?

Looks like we can use multiple scarabs of the same type even. Look closely, scarabs have some limits on them, and i dont think it's about how many of them in a single stack.
"
keddz wrote:
"
gretskyorex wrote:
Can we use more than one scarab of the same type on map? And will every scarab cause league mechanic to spawn?
"Harvest scarab of cornucopia" have description: "if Area contains Sacred Grove" so it not spawn Sacred Grove itself, can we use default harvest scarab with it to spawn sacred grow 100%?
And for example: "Expedition scarab of the Skald" will it spawn expedition itself? Can we use default expedition scarab + Skald one to spawn expedition mechanic if not?

Looks like we can use multiple scarabs of the same type even. Look closely, scarabs have some limits on them, and i dont think it's about how many of them in a single stack.

The limit means you can indeed use that many of a single scarab. Currently that means you sacrifice up to 4 map device slots for the basic league mechanic scarabs.

SO you could either force harvest/expedition with the atlas and juice it in full with the less basic related scarabs, or you set your atlas to juicing packsize and whatnot and then force the league mechanic with the basic ones.
That's a lot of lettuce. Me gusta.
I am personally pretty hyped about this. Many new interesting combos, possibilities. Will be interesting to see what people come up with.
Love all the customization that is possible together with the atlas.

Will also be interesting to see how rare each type is.

nice
So many good ones. Are all the heist ones gone now though?
I don't see this as simplifying things.

But maybe I'm just irked I can't Hillock craft my gear anymore.
Over 100 Scarabs und none of them replaceing the Sextants for Heist content...

i am happy about many of these but that stings.
Nice i think... Question what is happening with old scarabs in stashes will they be changed by the recipe? deleted? or...?
now that is niceeeeee!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info