"
Weremelon wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
Weremelon wrote:
Octavian hates heisters :< ! Now I have to run maps? GiGiGiiiii

(Going to be fun playing with these)

Why would Heist get Scarabs when it couldn't run sextants anyway.

Because there was sextants for the heists. One that provided enchanted contracts and 2nd one which gave more smugler's caches.

True. But now only few will run Heist so it will be mega expensive everything it comes from there, i bet some replicas which enabled some items will be like 1000% more expensive. Meanwhile everyone have easy access to everything of map content now so everything will be literally worthless there.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Mar 27, 2024, 12:27:10 PM
i dont think so i mean you couldnt use 2 of the same b4 eitehr
i have THOUSANDS of scarabs in standard. am i seriously going to have to individually pull each out and 'unviel' them to ever use my fragment tab for scarabs again?

because, frankly, that is utterly absurd
These are great! Can't wait to try them!
"
Serafzor wrote:
"
plushysheep wrote:
"

We also don't know if we can use the same type of scarab (like 2 div scarabs for example) at the same time. My intuition says yes. And I think this should be the case. After all we are limited by 4 slots, so combos are self limiting. But you never know.

We know that. Mark literally said it during the reveal when he showed the chain of Ultimatum scarabs. Listen to his wording.

"This Ultimatum Scarab adds an ultimatum to the map. [Limit:1]

"This Ultimatum Scarab of Bribing then causes that Ultimatum encounter to grant better rewards..." [Limit:2]

The limit on the first wouldn't make any sense if you couldn't mix and match, with wording like this.

Hope I could clear that up for the doubters.

Wait, youre implying you can use 2 identical ultimatum of bribing scarabs at once for double effect of it?

Yes, when you see "Limit: 1" "Limit: 2" and "Limit: 4" that means they can be used multiple times per map, so for essence for example you can run the "Limit: 4" one 4 times and have 8 additional essences per map
I could make a character and an Atlas Passive tree for almost any combination of scarabs, i have no idea what my go to will be, this is beyond amazing. Of course most strats depend on availability but still really cool.
Too less clicking and picking:
corrupted ones to pick up, identity, throw away
milion scrabs
milion tatooes
Well done. But it's too less.
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Poggus
Would the Ambush Scarab of Potency which increases explicit modifiers by 75% alongside the strongbox mod Contained Items have (1–20)% Quality allow for items to drop with 35% quality or just a higher chance of getting an item with 20% quality?
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info