My Story

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this newer account was made at the start of affliction league...why did you make it when your other account was not yet banned? that its kinda suspicious. ppl usually make a second account like this when they want to do shady stuff but dont want to do it on the main account. i guess it didnt work this time

i love this comment . shows how great poe community is :)

ok you tell me why make a second account just before league start? if there is a legit reason then i would like to hear it. anyway he was banned so clearly he did something wrong

sure. i dont care about that. i just love mindset of ppl. it always amazes me :) well its 2024. world is bat shit crazy anyway :D
i mean he already admitted to the macro...so it wouldnt be far fetched to think that he did other stuff also...when ppl RMT they make dummy accounts dont they? i dunno. it doesnt matter. hes banned so case closed.

edit- nvm apparently he made it after the other one was banned. i didnt read the wall of text at first
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 26, 2024, 6:29:49 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i mean he already admitted to the macro...so it wouldnt be far fetched to think that he did other stuff also...when ppl RMT they make dummy accounts dont they? i dunno. it doesnt matter. hes banned so case closed.

edit- nvm apparently he made it after the other one was banned. i didnt read the wall of text at first

see. thats what i am talking about :)
Its easier to assume someone is "the bad guy" than to even read what he has to say.
"
Rage2 wrote:
This is my first forum post ever..

That's a lie. Why start the day with a lie? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3465624
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
i have actually considered using trade macros, and even downright hacks.

one reason why i do not, is because of the wealth i have accrued with this account as well as the tons of supporter packs i have purchased.

all i can say is you were NOT SMART at how you handled things.

[Removed by Support]

do i stand by you?

not really.

in fact i actually email GGG directly to ask if certain software are allowed before i use them. i really am worried to lose my account. i care a great deal more than you did.

as much as it sucks ass to lose your account that way, thats totally on you.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 4:33:38 AM
If OP's supporter pack has been purchased 12 hours before the ban, first thing to do should have been issuing a payment chargeback from his side. What are they gonna do, ban the banned account? :)

Otherwise, I am sorry you had to learn how GGG treats (paying) customers the hard way. Their ban and support reply policy is absurd in many ways, even if we skip the underlying reasons: maintain archaic UI and trade system for years, then ban people who try to do GGG work for them.

Macros that merely offer inventory QoL shouldn't result in permaban at first offense, they don't dupe items or provide a combat advantage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info