TalkativeTri Interviews Jonathan Rogers

Can Mark do similar appearances for PoE1?
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
12pm pdt but 7pm in my time. how does that work? im only 3 hours behind pdt. weird. dunno what the actual time for the interview is now. haha

It is 7:00pm EST. The 12:00pm PDT is incorrect, the line right after is correct.

Source: tala moana, exile.
nice
Why can't this guy shut up and let Jonathan speak instead of dropping "uh huh", "yeah" and "right" every 2 seconds.

You'd think someone trying to be a content creator would put in a bit of effort into.. the content.
"
Pashid wrote:
Nice more interviews to talk about the same ol content for the x'th time. At least it's a active PoE player this time and not the first best rando guy from youtube.
Using the time for development, teaser or manifestos would be much better spend time.

You really should see if GGG ia hiring. They need more people like you. Imagine if you could make it so that while one person is giving an interview, the rest of the team would still work on the game! Bet they didnt think of THAT
Yea, Good, Ok, Great video.
"
R1kk0 wrote:
Yea, Good, Ok, Great video.
\

Lmao, I agree. Seriously, huge thanks to people for the feedback, I'm taking it all to heart and learned a TON.
I'm curious what kind of supporter i am

PS: not bad, but i think some tags are missing :(
Last edited by tosshs on Mar 26, 2024, 1:44:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info