Tornado Shot Nerfs

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
you all forget the HUGE buff coming from these new crafted weapons and items....you can bet there's gonna be more projectiles and more speed somewhere else. TS will end up being exactly the same as it was.

no crucible weapons already do that. There is no single positive thing about ruin TS builds.

GGG just broke my mirror build
"
bastianpp wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
you all forget the HUGE buff coming from these new crafted weapons and items....you can bet there's gonna be more projectiles and more speed somewhere else. TS will end up being exactly the same as it was.

no crucible weapons already do that. There is no single positive thing about ruin TS builds.

dude its a small damage nerf, if you have a mirror build its gonna go from instantly killing everything in maps to still instantly killing everything in maps.

p-brand just got about a 70% damage nerf, thats a murdered skill, tshot considering how crazy it is barely got touched.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
bastianpp wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

dude its a small damage nerf, if you have a mirror build its gonna go from instantly killing everything in maps to still instantly killing everything in maps.

p-brand just got about a 70% damage nerf, thats a murdered skill, tshot considering how crazy it is barely got touched.

No. TS builds should need a buff, all mirror tier builds are very good at survavility, if you use TS you know the fact you die a lot doing everything. Maps aren't everything buy survavility and boss?

And is not a small nerf, the skill has been nerf previously.. we need buffs not this, the other clases has some very broken inmortal builds
"
bastianpp wrote:

Meanwhile people will still run the ability pretty damn fine day two or three without all the fancy overpowered standard mirror gear and farm like crazy on just a terrible shoelace budget. That's how insignificant the change is lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
can someone explain the bow animation change? i'm reading some comments that say it's the biggest nerf to TS and that it means it won't shotgun anymore, yet when watching many people cover the changes they don't say anything about the animation change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info