Melee changes in Necropolis?

"
GaripFikir wrote:
I still don't understand where "melee is bad" people come from. Melee does excellent job on right hands.

They key part is here "on right hands".
People who complain about melee are not in that group.
well for instance i play a lot of melee in league of legends and i never ever felt anything close to this. tons of melee heroes in lol and no problem with it.

but anyway why explain, they dont care at all.
tons of topics already on this.

"
SerialF wrote:
well for instance i play a lot of melee in league of legends and i never ever felt anything close to this. tons of melee heroes in lol and no problem with it.

Why would anyone compare LoL to PoE is beyond me. Whats next. "Melee in Roblox is good, it sucks in PoE'? (now that I think about it Roblox has more in common with PoE than LoL has)
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 22, 2024, 4:40:18 PM
and look aynix , this guy always come on melee topics to insult people and ggg mods let him get away with it.

that s how they care.

"
GaripFikir wrote:
34% of +90 level of gauntlet chars

Level 90+ gauntlet characters? You mean the people that play 25 hours a day? That's the metric that melee viability and fun factor should be judged on?
"
mnieradko wrote:
"
GaripFikir wrote:

Level 90+ gauntlet characters? You mean the people that play 25 hours a day? That's the metric that melee viability and fun factor should be judged on?

They could play 30 min a day and they would still be fine. Because they know how to play.

"
SerialF wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SerialF wrote:

Why would anyone compare LoL to PoE is beyond me. Whats next. "Melee in Roblox is good, it sucks in PoE'? (now that I think about it Roblox has more in common with PoE than LoL has)

dont try to understand continue copying builds and follow the meta like a good kid.

Oh yeah because Viper Strike and Consecarted Path was sooooo meta this league.
My dude, you are the one crying that melee is bad, not me. Im having blast playing melee every league.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 22, 2024, 4:42:42 PM
you see, my message was edited but not his insults.
classic.

and noone cares, you spend hundreds of divines on your build that you farmed with a non melee char. anyway, logic is lost on you.
"
mnieradko wrote:
"
GaripFikir wrote:

what would be your metrics about viability and fun for melee? pls be clear about it.
"
SerialF wrote:
you see, my message was edited but not his insults.
classic.

and noone cares, you spend hundreds of divines on your build that you farmed with a non melee char. anyway, logic is lost on you.

If I have the money why would I not spend it? I dont farm with any character. I get all my currency from flipping. Thats where real money is.
Skill issue, thats whats entire problem with melee in PoE.
"
GaripFikir wrote:
I still don't understand where "melee is bad" people come from. Melee does excellent job on right hands. For example, 34% of +90 level of gauntlet chars -at least- were melee. If you are realist, you would know usecases for melee.[

What are you even talking about here? You mean Boneshatter means that melee is in a good spot.. its one of the few skills that you can pick up in the early game and feel good using it.

This is what people are asking for. Yes if you invest in ANY skill it will eventually feel good to play... like of course. We'd just like more skills to feel good to league start and play thru the entire game from start to finish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info