The Left mouse button is the most important button in PC gaming. You just removed it? Why?!

It's unfortunate that this change is being made. There were multiple other changes announced for this league that had me seriously considering coming back to the game, but this single change pushed me all the way back towards skipping the league. I'll see how I feel about the league on patch day, but if this change still goes through, I'm likely to skip another league.
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine".

Would you look at this, I guess even GGG thinks playing mines by manually detonating them is shit.
"
SOUL_K wrote:
"they could have left it in for pc players that cared to play that way"

@alexwalter8669
the automation change needed more stress on the fact that controller and consoles could never bind skills to left click. People can say who cares, but if you use a controller or play on console it was frustrating to see build guides always have this stuff in them. This is an inclusivity change as well as an accessibility change.

@theinfernity1799
What most people are upset about are not the skill gems; it is that they removed the left mouse button binding. Because they probably wanted to make console and PC players the same.

But then we still don't have the auto gem leveling that console players can enjoy

@HadesCannotBeBothered
No one cares if they add something for console. Yall suffer enough but changing it so you cannot use it on pc fucks with alot of builds on pc for example necro with bone armor. Im glad console players can now not break their fingers to play some builds but they could have left it in for pc players that cared to play that way.

Come on! How difficult is to give the option "activate skill when the character moves" I can write the code myself.
if (current_position != last_position) activate(skill)
"
B00b wrote:

Come on! How difficult is to give the option "activate skill when the character moves" I can write the code myself.
if (current_position != last_position) activate(skill)

Not that hard considering they added mastery exactly for that (but only for mines)
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 26, 2024, 1:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info