What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

Sad. Was really hoping the itemised corpses would stay
I very much enjoyed this league.
I shall MISS my expanded inventory. :)
Make up a reason to keep the bag. KEEP THE BAG
"
sirgog wrote:
Was hoping that the Crux of Nothingness would become a new drop-anywhere unique map.

I hope the tinfoil theory of it becoming a Ritual unique after some kind of Ritual rework/update is spot on, if this isn't the case. I disagree with people saying it's too OP because of the sheer number of layers to RNG for it to become OP. Especially considering jewel sockets are already pretty starved on very high end builds

"
Good Riddens Affliction!

MF should be good, but not this good.

Teir 7 endgame farming is lame. Most currency should come from T16/Bosses.

Also made all other currency making content trivial (besides mirror tier item crafting).

The "Tier 7 Meta" was literally only the result of one streamer making one strategy popular. It was objectively worse than going to t11 or t16, it was just easier to gear for and was primarily used as a stepping stone until you could afford to gear for harder content while maintaining IIQ/IIR.

I agree that MF is problematic when it is multiplicative with other sources of quantity and rarity, but at least know what you're talking about before you complain about it.
Last edited by TrueChaoSxTcS on Mar 14, 2024, 2:25:57 AM
:)
"
TrueChaoSxTcS wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Was hoping that the Crux of Nothingness would become a new drop-anywhere unique map.

I hope the tinfoil theory of it becoming a Ritual unique after some kind of Ritual rework/update is spot on, if this isn't the case. I disagree with people saying it's too OP because of the sheer number of layers to RNG for it to become OP. Especially considering jewel sockets are already pretty starved on very high end builds

I'd be happy if they just add omens as a ritual reward... TwwT would be a cool chase unique though.
Then never said anything about what's happening with omens so really hoping it's ritual rework
Let's hope we won't have to wait for another three years for a fun league again.
Extremly disappointing. Just deleting items is so bad. Make them unusable at least. Disabled or something. But maybe someone wants to have their charms/whatever as a memory at least? People grinded for this shit and are generally hoarders in this game.

Also how can you not see that the rucksack was one of the best addition in years? Theres nobody that doesn't want to keep it and it does not imbalance the game in any way.
Last edited by Joernzen on Mar 14, 2024, 2:46:02 AM
just as expected, hope we will see it some time down the line
I hope that there will be no more such leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info