What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

What will happen to master missions we have in standard after Necropolis league launch?
I really loved this league. had lots of fun, but i keep constantly freezing in jucy maps, its shame for me :( hope can be fixed.
After all the years of playing GGG's Path of Exile, the best ARPG on the market, I'm at a point of giving up. Constantly investing time in borrowed power is extremely exhousting and demotivating. Most of the players are not streamers... After the 2.24 nerfs and the removal of affliction league ascendancies I got very annoyed. Because of this, all my builds and years of work are worthless now. The game is just overdevelopped now. It seems that all the constant changes are just made to keep the developpers busy. I'm not giving any support anymore. Logout.

"
If you have any Affliction challenges to complete, you still have a couple of weeks to do so.

After the transfer? I started very late so this is great news.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
This is why I didn't delve deep into the new Affliction special corpses, they're not going core. I'm glad I avoided it, I won't miss what I never used.

RIP rucksack though. It's a shame the QoL of the unique/rare monster radar is going away too.

Yeah I figured this league would either not go core - our it would be a "delayed" implementation. So I skipped it.

The rucksack does indeed look amazing. I hope they add it to the game in the future.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Mar 26, 2024, 2:47:47 AM
Does it end on console the same day/time???
Thank you for a very fun league!
Got my first mirror to drop since starting back in bloodlines/torment!
LOVE IT! Was a fun league.
Last edited by Aros1912 on Mar 26, 2024, 5:57:02 PM
Great communication on the league end date. I love how "a couple of weeks" is 12 days by GGG's calendar. Guess I won't be getting my 38 challenges done after all. Sick dude.
"
nadow666 wrote:
After all the years of playing GGG's Path of Exile, the best ARPG on the market, I'm at a point of giving up. Constantly investing time in borrowed power is extremely exhousting and demotivating. Most of the players are not streamers... After the 2.24 nerfs and the removal of affliction league ascendancies I got very annoyed. Because of this, all my builds and years of work are worthless now. The game is just overdevelopped now. It seems that all the constant changes are just made to keep the developpers busy. I'm not giving any support anymore. Logout.

100% Agree mate - same here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info