3.23.2 Visual Bug Flashing square

After the 3.23.2 update, I started to experience flashing squares on my screen every so often, manually cleared cache, tried switching from Vulkan to DX12 but it got worse on DX12.

Video:
Spoiler
https://streamable.com/q6xal4 (will expire in 2 days)

Forgot to add specs:
RTX 4070
Ryzen 5 5600X
32GB RAM 3600MHz
Last edited by Deathpunchxd on Mar 13, 2024, 11:42:39 AM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 7:36:08 PM
Hi, after the last update I have a very similar problem with graphic artifacts. Most often yellow square flashes. What could be the reason? Any solutions?
Hi! My husband and I have the same problems after the last patch with the appearance of yellow and red squares. Most often they appeared at the Ultimatum encounter. I could be wrong, it was hard to see, but it seems they most often appeared when crystals and large monsters with a feather headdress spawned.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzб, 16 gb RAM.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
It seems to be happening regardless of what league mechanic you are doing, I experienced it mostly at the end, or near end of clearing the whole map, the intensity of it varies from being transparent or just going full color, the more I played the more intense it got basically. My friend logged in and tried the engine update to see if he had any improvements in terms of FPS or RAM usage, he went into a map and was getting flashed instantly when he started killing mobs, well, he didn't see any mobs, projectiles and textures went missing, we thought it was just shader compiling but after 10-15 minutes it didn't fix itself, so that's that. Also it seems that DX12 uses less RAM than Vulkan and DX11 after the update.
Last edited by Deathpunchxd on Mar 13, 2024, 11:39:34 AM
I thought my GPU was dying, but in other games everything is ok. In the game chat, many people write about square glitches. So, I hope for the best and wait for updates. (Sry, mb some mystakes, english not my native language XD)

RTX 4060
i5 10400F
16GB RAM 2666MHz
Last edited by grayson2101 on Mar 13, 2024, 12:44:17 PM
I have a similar issue in the sacred grove.
I thought my GPU was dying as well. I did DDU, reinstalled graphic card, cleaned cashes, and reinstalled game twice didn't help at all.
I even disabled and enabled Gsync, vsync, XMP on or off, disabling and enabling c-state in bios, and changed monitor ports(using dual monitors). Still having flashing squares beginning of mapping.

RTX 2070 super
i7 10700k
32GB RAM 3200Mhz
Same here , got these weird squared artifacts regularly when i play since 3.23.2 + i experienced some game crashes that i never had before ...
Hi GGG team,

3.23.2 update brought issues as described by others above (flashing boxes instead of fluent sprites) AND please add to this extermely low FPS + game almost getting stuck WHENEVER there are a lots of monsters and effects happening in a map.

you die, basically, without being able to do anything because the graphics dont work and the game/graphics gets stuck. very not satisfying. switching to dx12 did not help and brought my overall framerate down, even in hideout.

Please fix this asap

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics onboard @ 3.60 GHz
16G RAM
Samsung SSD 850 EVO

I have the same exact issue, found people saying it was mtx problem, but doesn't seem to be the case.... Incredibly annoying, makes the game unplayable at night

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info