Problems with new patch 3.23.2

Hi, I am having problems since new patch, before I was playing D11 all 1080p with default settings, my frame rate was 60 and under load 45-50. Now drops to 15 gets blurry, slows down makes the game impossible to play on my end, also the load time between screens or loading a map are so long, I never had this problems with poe. I have an ok PC 1070ti,I5-8600k,16gb ram, ssd for OS and ssd for games, do we need to change something or some help please?
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 11:15:49 AM
i have the same problem after patch.
Me too, I am on Mac with m1 Max chip and 32GB ram.
Before patch was getting smooth fps and only some lag when juiced maps.
Now Juiced maps are unplayable. All settings are the same.
Same problem for me after patch.
Me too after patch the game has become unplayable, on enemy spawn it freezes heavily.

I figure ran the map several times and still lags.

I was having fun until the patch today.
Same here. On the mac version. Worked perfect this morning and now it is almost completely bricked. What is going on?
game is ruined for me too
you guys need a beast pc to play this game
Last edited by xfiendmate on Mar 13, 2024, 1:54:06 AM
My issue is with the DirectX12, previously with dx11 everything was ok and very smooth with my laptop reaching 80-85c max on high settings and now everytime i enable dx12 my temps reaching 96-98c. thats a problem if you ask me, this thing can fry our systems lol. im on an i5 12500H 12core and RTX 3050. i think it requires more optimization, its sad that dx12 doesnt make things better when it should since all the modern games and systems work better with dx12.
"
Energeiako wrote:
Mmy temps reaching 96-98c. thats a problem if you ask me

This is not a game issue, this is a cooling issue.

Fix your cooling.

like... lol.
"
Wudadnoiz wrote:
Me too after patch the game has become unplayable, on enemy spawn it freezes heavily.

I figure ran the map several times and still lags.

I was having fun until the patch today.

I have older PC, so yeah. imagine that. xD #unplayable
IGN TheGoodWitch(Standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info