Preach Gaming Interviews Jonathan Rogers

"
Pashid wrote:
"
Keshr0 wrote:
Soooo... Why Preach Gaming? I'm guessing this is pure PR move.

cause it's easy and cheap content to do an meaningless interview with all the randos instead of dropping in some useful teaser, manifestos or whatnot other real game related content.

on spot, hoho. Nothing new came out yesterday, nothing we don't know was discussed.

it's always about the respec, campaign skip, or visual clarity.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Keshr0 wrote:
Soooo... Why Preach Gaming? I'm guessing this is pure PR move.

cause it's easy and cheap content to do an meaningless interview with all the randos instead of dropping in some useful teaser, manifestos or whatnot other real game related content.

touch grass lil bro
Interview with regular POE streamer reaches regular POE players who already know about POE2.

Interview with someone who mostly plays other games reaches players who mostly don't know much about POE or POE2

Whats hard to understand about this?

lots of people try POE1 and bounce off, for a multitude of reasons, many of which I would completely agree with despite that I play the game myself. Interesting those types to try POE2 is just smart.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info