Path of Exile in Taiwan has Now Migrated to Hotcool

"
olanfish wrote:
May i transfer my MTX to this sever instead of Hotcool's server.

you can't.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
How come other regions get a free Dragon Pet for New Year but in English server we dont?
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
AKSN1P3R_ wrote:
How come other regions get a free Dragon Pet for New Year but in English server we dont?

like they already had exclusive before?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Garemon_Pet

Also Tencent China realm also have a lot of exclusive
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Holyverz wrote:
Social credit moment

sort of....given the new publisher seems a subsidiary of Tencent.

Don't ask why Taiwan government approve such deal that a Mainland Chinese company have access of Taiwan citizens info.

well, tencent already have their data/info way before migrations of the server anyway, remember GGG is owned by tencent like almost 90% of the company shares. You play POE you indirectly giving tencent your data....
Last edited by Oyoisme on Mar 2, 2024, 9:40:18 PM
Played POE Taiwan server due to Chinese game interface (Chinese short wording, English very long), also Taiwan server got exclusive items and rewards..
Currently able to migrated Garena acc to HotCool acc but unable to open POE (Chinese server) in Steam due to Regional issue..
Kinda waste for the money wasted on POE (Chinese server)..
Since both server is not linked, hope International server would add Chinese language in future..
o fk, sory abt that
After the Taiwan agent moved Hotcool, there were some problems that didn't exist before. Including traditional Chinese font replaced by Microsoft Yahei font of Simplified Chinese, the display is very uncomfortable. Certain telecoms will be directed to Japanese gateways causing unstable delays. I wrote to customer service but they said they would not handle non-account issues. There is no technical support available on the official forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info