Path of Exile in Taiwan has Now Migrated to Hotcool

Social credit moment
its time to fix eu servers.
"
LeeroyLeone wrote:
What do you mean by migration? Cant we just pick server on login screen?

China realm is different from ours, their pets pick-up items and they have an auction house, quests also give different rewards and they can buy rebirths for hardcore mode etc.

It's a different game from our version as a result you need to transfer account data to those servers if you want to keep all your stuff.

It's like how Consoles and PC are on separate servers, China is also on a separate server.

Edit: They also have different MTX like female human pets or over the top armor MTX that glows and looks insane.
Last edited by Jourdain on Mar 1, 2024, 4:30:59 PM
"
Jourdain wrote:
China realm is different from ours, their pets pick-up items and they have an auction house, quests also give different rewards and they can buy rebirths for hardcore mode etc.

It's a different game from our version as a result you need to transfer account data to those servers if you want to keep all your stuff.

It's like how Consoles and PC are on separate servers, China is also on a separate server.

Edit: They also have different MTX like female human pets or over the top armor MTX that glows and looks insane.

"Thank you for the clarification. Just to y clear, when mentioned the China realm, referring to a server located in China, and it's not the same as servers in Taiwan. It operates as a completely separate entity with its own set of features, quests, rewards, and microtransactions. So, it's important to note that the China server is not like the servers in Taiwan."

In the Taiwan server, there are none of the features you mentioned😊
Last edited by qqqlopmn on Mar 1, 2024, 5:19:16 PM
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
c121382313 wrote:
How do I transfer my account here to HOTCOOL Steam version?

It is for Taiwanese who were from Garena realm only. It is not for international realm.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Holyverz wrote:
Social credit moment

sort of....given the new publisher seems a subsidiary of Tencent.

Don't ask why Taiwan government approve such deal that a Mainland Chinese company have access of Taiwan citizens info.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
wyui97 wrote:
epic也会有吗

Epic is not part of Taiwan realm. It is part of international realm.

While it depends on how rich Epic to also offer two versions of the game to download from their storefront.

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 1, 2024, 11:56:24 PM
Also, seems VPN + direct install link still works

or click install in steamdb

https://steamdb.info/app/2855560/

May i transfer my MTX to this sever instead of Hotcool's server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info